Where are you from? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

Born in Summerside PEI, moved to Lhar Germany, then to North Bay Ont, then Eastern Passage NS, was in Borden Ont for a year and now i'm in Cold Lake! I've moved a lot being in a military family and now in the forces myself, but thats they way I like it, keeps things interesting

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Paul Gagnon said:
You must be in the airforce. :confused:

does anybody move to cold lake of thier own accord?.... I didnt think so :D

Yes i am in the airforce. Up here you're either in the forces or workin the oil patch or occassionally, both.

vervepipes said:
does anybody move to cold lake of thier own accord?.... I didnt think so :D

Some people might move to Cold Lake on their own but nobody would live in Cold Lake AND Trenton of their own accord. :D

with the prices of housing up here only the oilworkers can afford it i swear, i know THEY have no problem living here but as for the young military guys, 150,000$ barely buys a respectable shanty

Paul Gagnon said:
I am originally from New Westminster, B.C. currently living in Sherwood Park, Alberta. I have also lived in Edmundston, N.B., Montreal, Toronto and Calgary.

Hey Paul, I was born in New West, some 52 years ago. I'm now in Toronto and have been here for the past 40 years. I still have folks in the Greater Vancouver area, but haven't been back there for 10 years.

Bashman said:
Yes i am in the airforce. Up here you're either in the forces or workin the oil patch or occassionally, both.

that'll be me this weekend, no rest for me!

Born and raised in Vancouver, BC :)

From Edmonton....born and raised in the area...might have to check this site out a little more often.

Born and raised in Victoria, living in Cochrane,Alberta, work in Calgary

Just joined this site, Just bought my second 'sploder. also in sherwood park although my profile lies. originally from Kelowna but i too needed to make a decent living.

glad you found yer way here :)

new to the board

Just adding my mark to the thread...
northerngurrl living in Northern Ontario, west of Sudbury.
Own a 94 exlorer EB, 4.0litre, 4 x4, green
Previous owner abused this vehicle and I am putting alot of TLC
back into it. Be aware of curbsiders lurking in Toronto!!!!
Found this site to help search for advice and parts and upgrades/accesories.

cheeers,
northerngurrl

BigBadB2 said:
Liven here in Abbotsford B.C.
My Sister lives in Abbotsford. Never been there but she likes it. Peace. :thumbsup:

:)

THunder bay ontario smack dab in the middle of nowhere. can't wait till i move

BC Boy

Trail running in the Comox Valley,BC

I guess, I'm the only YULian in this forum. ;) :ca:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I live in New Westminster, BC. Hey Paul, from my place I can see the parking lot of where the old CKNW used to be. Where 'bouts did you live in New West?

Al

Back