Where are you from? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

Born, Raised and probably a early death in some screwed up snowmobile accident in Barrie, Ontario Canada.... So far the only person that I notice not from the western part of our country is Falls Chic.... Where are the rest of the Ontario Members. (or are they all out driving imports.)(Cheap Shot There LOL) Don't get me wrong I love the Nissan Xterra...

Anyways lets here more from some Ontario Ex Owners.

Cheers

D from B
Hey

I'm in Southern Ontario....near London!!:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i didnt see his post before lol, im quite suprised just how few people from barrie are on here.

Born and raised in Toronto, ON all my life... worked in the film industry for a while (driver, security and extra) then in the courier business for the past 6 years and now I'm partner of the company I'm with now. Where are the rest of the GTA explorer owners...would like to find some trails to hit, I know winter is coming but the weather has been so nice lately. :)

Its been particularily good this year actually :D

hey brandons, if it makes you feel any better... I drive through/past barrie quite a bit since my dad's cottage is in bracebridge, i was just up there this past weekend. :)

I usually commute to barrie pretty much every day for college/work.. good 20 min drive lol

I'm living it up in Vancouver, BC. Born in Lomza, Poland, and moved here 16 years ago.

And, is there a Lower Mainland/Greater Vancouver Explorer club? I'd join... but I don't know if one even exists.

Fil

I was born in the Philippines. Moved to NYC at the young age of 15 (I'm old now :D). Moved quite often, couldn't settle on an apartment: from Fort Washington to Parsons Blvd in Queens, to Forest Park, to Richmond Hill, to Ozone Park, back to Richmond Hill, Back to Ozone Park, to Far Rockaway, then bought a beautiful house in Valley Stream, Long Island 4 years ago. Never been happier since. :)

Ok Are you ready for this. I was born in Calgary, Lived in Claresholm AB, Battleford SK, Okanagan Falls BC, Comox, BC, Baden West Germany, Cold Lake AB, Portage la Prarie MB, Dartmouth, NS, Sidney, BC and now I live in Courtenay, BC. I was in the Airforce, now retired and I don't plan on moving again....... EVER!!!!!

I was born in Grand Bank, NFLD. moved to Dartmoyth, NS Then Windsor, On. Toronto and Now in Bowmanville. On.

Just had to take my Cougar off the rood to redo it and bought my sisters 94 Explorer just to get around but after having it for a few weeks I love it and Think I will fix it up to. I own The Ex a 1994 Cougar and a 1978 Chevy Short Box Van which I am doing up 1970's Stile flares spoiler and custom paint and interior.

Grew up in Halifax, NS, moved to Calgary, AB, then to Abbotsford, BC, and finally, now in Whitehorse, YT, my favorite place so far in Canada.

Cool. I'm in Whitehorse too.:thumbsup:

I'm living it up in Vancouver, BC. Born in Lomza, Poland, and moved here 16 years ago.

And, is there a Lower Mainland/Greater Vancouver Explorer club? I'd join... but I don't know if one even exists.

Fil

I'm in Vancouver as well, and as far as explorer clubs go, I don't think so, but there are a few of us on www.funinbc.com that have exploders! Feel free to sign up and join us on some of our runs!:thumbsup:

Born, raised and still living in Nanaimo BC. Why leave paradise.

Born in Bucharest, Romania, moved to Paris, France at the age of 9, moved to Canada two years later and here for 25 yrs, lived in Kitchener, ON, Windsor, ON, Toronto, ON and now in Brampton, ON.

'01 Sport Trac 2WD, '98 B-3000 4WD....both serve part-time as mules for my multitude of rotary engine parts

Nova Scotia here, any wheelers around here?? am currently a part of www.backcountry4x4club.ca here in Scotia around Halifax area. would love to see some more explorers on some runs with me and my club or even just a little side trip. i see atleast 20 different explorers a DAY :eek: :thumbsup: and wonder why more don't come out and play LMAO.....

Surrey, BC - a few minutes away from Vancouver (or the Washington / US border depending on which direction you want to go) :biggthump

Born in Abbotsford, BC. Then moved to the Williams Lake for a few years, now living in Red Deer, AB. It would be nice to move back to BC, much better province in my opinion.

Hey, im from Maple Ridge B.C.:thumbsup:

!!!!mission,bc!!!!

Hey!I Am From Mission BC:exp: :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys from etobicoke ont from downtown toronto not much of a diff besides i dont have to walk around with my hand on my wallet here hehehe 2003 explorer sport just did a t/t with a full leaf in back with 275/75/16s figure i got over 3 1/2 of height from factory anyone knowing ford hill up of ford dr went up and down that with easy first time off road was pretty impressed with it anyone know of any other trails around love to know ????

Back