and gain access to Reviews and Discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modifications and Events, Street Truck Mods and Events, and much more! Since 1996 our community has covered every aspect of the Ford Explorer, Ford Ranger and all vehicles based on this platform.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Where to buy 2002-2005 Rear Liftgate Applique

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by jmacattack, August 22, 2010.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jmacattack

jmacattack New Member

City, State:
      Texas
      Year and Model:
      2004 XLT
      I've got the infamous crack on me liftgate applique. I've found how to fix it, but can't for the life of me find a replacement part. I've checked several parts websites without luck.

Where can I find it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. ExPlOrErImPoRtS

ExPlOrErImPoRtS Active Member

Year and Model:
      2002 4.6 Limited
    4. jmacattack

jmacattack New Member

City, State:
      Texas
      Year and Model:
      2004 XLT
    5. jstorm001

jstorm001 Member

City, State:
      Levittown , PA
      Year and Model:
      2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer
      i bought mine from www.newfordparts.com its under lift gate the Applique cost is $117.14 and a new ford emblem is $15.94 i bought both been sitting in my closet almost two years i cant afford to get it painted & glued on right now plus everything else is going on my 2002 Explorer

i just had the rear broken spring's a few week's ago at a shop i just replaced my thermostat housing all new did it my self saved some money very easy job to do! Next thing to get done is my upper & lower ball joints there bad plus failed PA safety inspection