White Platinum vs. Ruby Red Metallic | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

White Platinum vs. Ruby Red Metallic

That red is nice. About the same as the...

Matador Red of my 2005 Freestar.

I do like this year's better than the previous.

Pretty color!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now, if anyone can post a picture of Green Gem that would be cool.

I will post my Green Gem as it comes in :) :) Right now - still at delivery eta of 3/26 but build date moved to 3/23 from 3/19.

We're watching close :)

Back atcha :)

The dealership near me is supposed to be getting in a green explorer soon. I'll keep my eye out and take some photos if it gets here.

It never fails and doesn't matter how nice or not nice the current vehicle you have is, the wait for a car to come in after being ordered just seems like forever!

The dealership near me is supposed to be getting in a green explorer soon. I'll keep my eye out and take some photos if it gets here.
Thanks Bobby!

It never fails and doesn't matter how nice or not nice the current vehicle you have is, the wait for a car to come in after being ordered just seems like forever!
That's so true! I can't wait either!

Teaser:

55ab04b60ac04c4c87b4d3f66dda44e9.jpg

0a26b16fdfb0475cac33c41dc739bda8.jpg

3bf82e0ed59440b0a668d199ba5db87e.jpg

:thumbsup:Oh So Pretty!!! :) Thanks for the pix - now I'm impatient as ever! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks! That does look sharp! I bet it looks even better in the sun.

Showed pix to my fam - the 8 year old is *SO* excited. I've also learned it was my <late> dad's favorite car color. He always had cars that color.

I'm so impatient....

On an F150, but it's still Green Gem:

328914256t-green-gem-spotted-pics-image-1181353826.png

Back