Votes: 83 18.9%
  • Have done it once or twice

Votes: 224 51.1%
  • Sleep there every camping trip

Votes: 97 22.1%
  • It's the only place I have to sleep

Votes: 21 4.8%

• Total voters
i slept with my ex in my ex! shoot everytime i go partying thats where i sleep Its very comfortable when intoxicated. Also i can lock the doors and none of my dick head friends can mess with me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh yeah the name of my X "The Stabbin Wagon" was earned. :hammer: :smoke:

Last summer I was driving with 3 friends from Memphis to Galviston in my friend's 4 door, took turns driving though the night (left Memphis at 10pm) and most of the way when I was (EDIT:wasn't) driving I just layed down on top of all our crap in the back and passed out. One of the few times I've actually been able to comfortably sleep in a moving car.

Originally posted by Naga Sadow
I slept in the back of my Ex after partying. It was a wise choice.

then you must not party hard, first of all after i party i dont think i would even be able to find my X.. second of all i wouldnt be able to figure out how to get into it.. and even if i did both of those i would barf in the back so i just sleep there on occasions like camping and what not.

Not so much sleeping in the Explorer as a bed during camping, but on our long road trips, we sleep in the seats, reclined, often first night out on the road, last night coming back.

Its 804 miles from my driveway in San Antonio, Texas to Chama rail yard, northern New Mexico. Is a good one day drive, but arriving late day. So we shower, change and pull out about 4pm to beat 5pm traffic and do the first 300 miles, that evening. Then sleep in the reclined seats, in a Wal-Mart parking lot or such, and drive the rest the next day.

This allows for more 'stops' along the way and can see more during the last 150 miles since now earlier in the day.

Frolin

Haven't tried it. Not much room in the back of the Sport, but I could probably curl up and sleep back there.

Have I slept in my Explorer? Not yet but have dozed off in it though. I was assisting my brother in changing the spark plugs in her and I needed to sit down for a minute (I've been sick and I still tire out easily). So I just climbed into the passenger seat, put on some mellow music, opened the sunroof and reclined the seat. Next thing I hear is my brother tapping on the passenger door. He said I had been sleeping for about an hour. It was the best nap I ever had. My bed isn't as comfortable as those reclining seats. I think the next time I can't sleep at night I'll go and climb into my Explorer and sleep.

I've never slept back there, but I'm sure it would be comfy with some pillows! Whenever I have had an opportunity/need to, it's been too packed with cargo!

I think the only time I've slept in a car was at last summer's Gratiot Cruise (the 8 Mile one) and we just HAD to be there at like 5AM. It was freezing outside that early in the morning (course, I planned on hot weather), so I curled up in the front seat and slept for like 2 hours. Kinda weird to think people were walkin by checkin out the car while I was asleep in it!

Sandy - You need to get one of the moderators to get "Explorer Babe" under your name!!!!! :D Oh, and welcome to the site...SoBe kicks butt!!! I just finished off an "Energy" one, my favorite!

Everytime I go camping I sleep in the back of my X. It's more fun with a chick though.

I love taking my X to drive-in's. You can drop the tailgate and pop the glass when it rains or gets cool. My Sport is too short for me to sleep a whole night if there is someone else with me though :(

Originally posted by HokieBert
I love taking my X to drive-in's. You can drop the tailgate and pop the glass when it rains or gets cool. My Sport is too short for me to sleep a whole night if there is someone else with me though :(

They still have drive ins?!?! :D

Slept in Benton Harbor in my old X when we couldn't find a hotel. "Slept" in my old x when we couldn't wait to get home. Haven't broke in the Mounty yet.

Originally posted by ExplSport02
They still have drive ins?!?! :D

Hell yeah, there's 3 within 1 hour of here and then there is one 45 min from home and one 15 min from school. Chicks dig em! (Took my gf to one last night ~ they even allowed coolers!)

Originally posted by GinaGem
Sandy - You need to get one of the moderators to get "Explorer Babe" under your name!!!!! :D Oh, and welcome to the site...SoBe kicks butt!!! I just finished off an "Energy" one, my favorite!

Hi Gina!! Nice to see a fellow SoBe drinker here. My favorite is Cranberry-Grapefruit, but love Energy too. As a matter of fact there are only a few flavors I don't like.

Hey Mods!!! How do I go about having "Explorer Babe" put under my name? :)

Later all, I have to get to bed, today is graduation day for my 18 year old daughter and it's going to be a busy day so I need a little sleep

thats what i do when i go up north, i have the 4 door so there's lots of room

Only when I get drunk and lonly...

Oh, you asked Who sleeps IN their Ex. I though you said who sleeps WITH their Ex! My bad!

oh man thats funny! Black magic thats to much, but i know what you mean :rolleyes:

Originally posted by biggs92EB
oh yeah the name of my X "The Stabbin Wagon" was earned. :hammer: :smoke:

I'll bet it was ;)

:D Life is good!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had slept in my Ex a few times camping and while intoxicated..... its pretty comfortable when i move all of my wires and amp and subs. i cant really sleep in the new ranger except maybe in the bed.... i guess its called that for a reason though. oh and i also had a few interesting nights with my girl in both vehicles.:D

Back