Who's Here From Florida? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

How far is that from Jacksonville or Orlando?
I'm not familiar with that area.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe this will start one :D
Hey I used to live in Jax on the airbase, i know its been a while but people would meet up every Saturday at what we called Redneck beach across from the base and either wheel there or go to the sunday mud boggs the next day or anyother place we could find, there is alot of modded ex's in Florida.

Hey I used to live in Jax on the airbase, i know its been a while but people would meet up every Saturday at what we called Redneck beach across from the base and either wheel there or go to the sunday mud boggs the next day or anyother place we could find, there is alot of modded ex's in Florida.

That sounds cool! I would love to get something like that going - other than that I'm 2 wd. I would be happy with a "cruise in" kind of deal at a resturant or something lol

How far is that from Jacksonville or Orlando?
I'm not familiar with that area.

He's about 30 minutes south of the I-75/I-10 intersection. He's actually a little bit closer to me than Orlando.

And I drive past the base all the time but I've never seen many offroad capable vehicles near there. But my cousin lives on base and has a heep (stock, but a heep nonetheless) so I'll check with her and see if she knows anyone who does that stuff.

And Joe, are you back in St. Augustine yet?

Since its florida there aren't many lifted explorers around here. Seen a couple dropped low as hell. Me and my buddy are the only modified ones around tampa area

ive only seen a handful but theyre always driving past me..

otherwise i would've tried to talk to them haha

I'm in Fla , but i'm stuck in Southfla . From what i see around i'm the only one with a modded ex around here.

ok, well there is a lot more action on here now, how about some action on pavement? Do all of you guys want to try to arrange a get together?

After an alignment and some tires good on the road then would be bad ass to see some explorers modded different ways

We need to decide on a kind of central location. A particular bar and grill somewhere would be awesome. Im picturing just loading up a parking lot with Explorers haha.

Well, can we all decide on a day to meet up maybe in January? What I want to do is (when I have time to do it haha) is look up all of your general locations on a map and choose a few locations kind of in the middle of everybody. That is the extent of my ideas at this point - I never organized a gathering before

Since its florida there aren't many lifted explorers around here. Seen a couple dropped low as hell. Me and my buddy are the only modified ones around tampa area

Nope! I'm modded in St. Pete! I'm down for a get together sometime. I'm about to buy property in River Ranch and would be happy to host one!

Nope! I'm modded in St. Pete! I'm down for a get together sometime. I'm about to buy property in River Ranch and would be happy to host one!

You want to host a get together? That would be awesome!
Im not real familiar with the areas yet, but I appreciate -as im sure the rest of the guys here do- your offer to host a gathering!

River ranch is sick. My girlfriends family's got property way out there. Huge

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

River ranch is sick. My girlfriends family's got property way out there. Huge

It definitely won't be until after the 1st of the year, I haven't bought the property yet... I haven't decided how much I want. There are miles of trails and tons of mud. Even a shooting range and hunting area. Maybe turn it into a weekend meet? There will be plenty of room to camp out.

Back