Who's Here From Florida? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Well, marked trails are fun too. Even though this thing isn't at all ready for anything serious...sadly :(

I am actually married, she likes the truck and others but she dont wash them :(

Hahahaha Joe, does that mean you can't get a girlfriend who'll wash it for you? :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AexSport00 Hahahaha Joe, does that mean you can't get a girlfriend who'll wash it for you? :thumbsup:

LOL!! :mattmoon:

Thats a bad day when your wife meets your girlfriend!

LOL!! :mattmoon:

Thats a bad day when your wife meets your girlfriend!

But hey, if the truck is clean at least you'll look good as you try to escape their fury.

But hey, if the truck is clean at least you'll look good as you try to escape their fury.

If i have to escape from home Ill be ripping down a dirt road, so BOTH of them would be ticked off lol. Then I would have to find yet someone else! Its worth it just to let it get dirty lol

My brother bought a 91 jeep Cherokee. He hasn't made his mind up on what he wants to lift for whether it's for rock crawling, missing, or just trails. But I'm going to take him out to some trails then maybe after the first of the year I can get him to lift it, then try to start a meet at a hooters and go check out trails with some of you guys.

If i have to escape from home Ill be ripping down a dirt road

At least after Sunday we learned how well that thing can get going!

And I need a job first before I can afford to travel down that far. So I might have to miss the first meet up with you guys :(

..Jstcruz..Would you like this thread moved over to the "Meet and Greet" section where it possibly will get more views and interest?

..Jstcruz..Would you like this thread moved over to the "Meet and Greet" section where it possibly will get more views and interest?

I'm not Joe, but I think he'd agree that moving it there would be a good idea.

Good Idea! Thanks Tbars! I wasnt sure where to start it.

... then try to start a meet at a hooters and go check out trails with some of you guys.

I think mine will have to sit that one out but I might be able to be there! I just decided to lower mine a couple inches I think.

No problem I'm sure if we did go out to some trails, someone would let you ride along.

No problem I'm sure if we did go out to some trails, someone would let you ride along.

I would be willing to do some trails but not some serious offroading. I had an 88 Ranger 2wd on some nice trails and didnt have any trouble, but, what I believe you are talking about... not for me! lol

At least after Sunday we learned how well that thing can get going!
:(

That kinda surprised me too! :D

I just noticed the frownie face. Whats that for?

We don't have to do any nasty trails, hell Idk any trails outsideo of where I live other then in Ocala and sringhill/brooksville.

It'll be after the first of the year before i do amything in the first place, I have to do an trams pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, and a few other maintenance item's.

If you guys can figure out a way to fly my explorer and I out to Florida, I will put a sleeping bag and pillow in the back, and live at every meet you guys have. Hahaha. Wish I lived in a nice state. Idaho is just all about potatoes. :(

Okay fellas. I took the initiative and created a Florida Explorers Facebook page. By joining, we'll be able to better share pictures and schedule meetups; as well as offer help to other Explorer owners (hint hint I'm lifting mine in January).

Florida Explorers

I was going to set up a web page after the first of the year. I asked if I could bring back the group name flexplorer a old member on here used it maybe 7-10 years ago. My laptop had died shortly before him giving me permission so I haven't been able to another to get that going. But great idea with the facebook page.

Sent an add request to the facebook page. I think I'll talk to a friend of mine and maybe male up some decals or shirts how's that sound? There will be no mark up I don't need to make money off any of them.

Sent an add request to the facebook page. I think I'll talk to a friend of mine and maybe male up some decals or shirts how's that sound? There will be no mark up I don't need to make money off any of them.

We were talking about that on the FB page. Seems most uf us know of vinyl shops so we have to decide who is going to have them made once they are decided on. Shirts are a good idea!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just about to order some decals from Blee1099 maybe we could keep it here on the forum? May not be the cheapest route but we're supporting someone here on the forum. Someone could make a design and send it to him. Like I've. Said before I could make some but I have no computer as of now. If needs a new hard drive. I had hoped to get FLExplorers.com or.org going but that's when my computer took a ****. Had 5 different designs for decals and shirts made up too. A guy I work with was part of that group she. It was up and going.

Back