Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

It was a shower drain. Plastic with a removable metal screen. Screw in, it has a nut to secure it and rubber gaskets. I used silicone to seal it, inside and out. I used a 2" street elbow to make the turn. A street elbow has an inside slip joint on one side and an outside coupling joint on the other. Got everything at Home Depot. The shower drain wasn't with the other PVC stuff. Same aisle, other side with the drain pipe. I'm going to be replacing my fender soon so I'll get some pics while it's off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys, had a great time and it was nice to meet all of you from the other state of NJ. next time we should do a run up my way and hit some rock! Ps I've been having trouble pulling the photos and video off my phone. Soon as I get that worked out I'll post some pics.

Hey guys, had a great time and it was nice to meet all of you from the other state of NJ. next time we should do a run up my way and hit some rock! Ps I've been having trouble pulling the photos and video off my phone. Soon as I get that worked out I'll post some pics.

download photobucket app. sign into photobucket, then view image then click menu button, send to photobucket. win.

Well dudes I picked up the 4 door today and drove it home. needs motor mounts, brakes, door lock switch, door lock actuator. interior latch for rear door.

Its actually an XLT too, it just has a standard lift gate, since that part was replaced.

Sup guys. Essex county, Irvington.

Anybody willing to swing by and help me out. In the middle of a engine swap. Almost done. Need to get my truck back on the road. Could use the help. Doing all this solo. Check it out

Cold brew/beverage of your choice and whatever food can be delivered is about the best I can offer.
Let me know.

Dude, best of luck! Just knowing that ONE person can make all the difference, I hope some one is able to. I work in Belleville, and live in Parsippany, but being that my wife just had spine surgery I'm not able to give you any time. Looks like a great build, and I'm looking fwd to finally getting mine back to "woods ready" too, and then meeting you out there!

Dude, best of luck! Just knowing that ONE person can make all the difference, I hope some one is able to. I work in Belleville, and live in Parsippany, but being that my wife just had spine surgery I'm not able to give you any time. Looks like a great build, and I'm looking fwd to finally getting mine back to "woods ready" too, and then meeting you out there!

Thanks, hope your wire has a speedy recovery.

Yeah it would be sweet if I had a mechanically inclined person to help me out with this.

Never gone off-roading before.......but looking at the pics and vids I'd give it a shot on a rookie trail with mine, if there is such a thing. Or atleast ride shotgun.

You can ride Wharton Stock, no problem. JUST DONT FOLLOW ME. LOL.

Ok! I'll keep an eye out on this thread and try to make it out if I can.

But to let ya'll know I got my engine in now so I won't be needing any help after all. Thanks.:thumbsup::chug:

Welcome. I'm out by Hammonton.

Hey guys. I know I'm in VA, but I'm born and bred jersey. Bought my X when I was home on leave two years ago and still rock the yellow tags. :thumbsup: If you know of OK 4WD and their Trucktoberfest, I used to live down the road from there. I visit often, so once I'm done doing what I plan on doing to my truck, I'd love to go wheelin' when back home.

Looking forward to the build pix, and then meeting you in the woods!

who and where NJ

Mike here, Pitman NJ- Gloucester Co.

2001 Sport Trac

Hey guys, Jimmy here out in Monroe Township, Middlesex County. Been readin through the thread, lookin foward to takin a ride with y'all to do some wheelin one day once I get done with my X. Been a while since its seen some mud lol, but unfortunately its still got quite a bit of time to go
Never realized til I started reading through this thread just how many of people on the forum are from jersey also :thumbsup:

sorry it took so long but here's my pics from wharton:
deepfry2006

2011-12-17_14-40-42_834.jpg

deepfry2006

2011-12-17_14-16-53_947.jpg

2011-12-17_14-16-27_712.jpg

2011-12-17_14-15-46_269.jpg

2011-12-17_14-01-01_902.jpg

2011-12-17_14-00-43_106.jpg

2011-12-17_11-59-22_923.jpg

2011-12-17_11-54-44_138.jpg

2011-12-17_11-54-29_221.jpg

2011-12-17_11-54-14_972.jpg

Nice pics!!! Can't wait to go down there again, I would love to bring the '02 xlt i just bought. I'd let the mutineer come along too tho ;)

Hey guys. Did you ever get that snorkel done?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

would love to get a couple guys together for a North Jersey run next month...

Back