Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Will Be Blown Again!

Discussion in 'Modified 1995-2001 Explorers' started by Blown, December 14, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. CDW6212R

CDW6212R Hauls the mail. Elite Explorer

June 17, 2004
      City, State:
      Knoxville, TN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      98 Limited AWD
      Sounds great. I understand about the 363, parts have gone up in the last few years. It's about $1500 more now then what it'd be 5-10 years ago. The Dart block is over $2k now, "really good heads" need $2k, and to have one built is over $2500 for the basic parts, no special crank/rods etc. I'm aiming at a 327 depending on what bore the heads need, HP heads if I can find them flowing 300cfm. I want to keep the blower rpm reasonable way below the 18k level, maybe hit 14psi.
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.