So I haven't officially made a thread on my lifted explorer build. It would have been easier to track from the beggining but I just didn't get around to posting. Iv had this 94 explorer since late 2013 when I picked it up for $700 bone stock. I used to have an 85 bronco 2 that I had chopped the top on and loved how well it wheeled and performed but it wasn't big enough and had tons of issues. So the explorer fit me much better. It's a 5 speed with when I got it 228,000 miles. Now it has around 236,000 miles. Has a light lifter knock when the oil is dirty but runs really darn good tho. I started with some TTB lift at a 3" and 33s. I had found a long arm kit in the junkyard on a bronco 2 and used that lift first. I ended up getting some skyjacker 8" drop brackets and some 6" super lift coils and drove it like that for about 8 months. After re aligning the front end about 6 times I got fed up and started collecting parts for an SAS swap to a What I thought I wanted D30 HP axle. After some research I scrapped that idea and found a 75 high pinion D44 axle. I then looked at suspension types. I wanted the maximum performance possible so I started looking at 3/4 link suspensions. After reading a boat load into it I started collecting more parts for the swap. I'm a pretty constructive guy so I went around the $1500 kits and started finding parts to build everything myself. Found a 20' stick of Dom, picked up some johny joints and ballistic bushings in the largest sizes I could find. I wanted a highsteer setup so I found some Chevy flat top knuckles, had them milled and drilled, studs. Started putting things together. Brand new moog ball joints, brand new just about everything. I didn't want a "full width axle" so I had my housing sent to a shop to cut it down three inches on the long side. Made it a 63" axle, also had the diff clocked up 8 degrees for driveline angle. After 5 months of a few hours at a time, I put together the SAS kit I had gathered and built. And bam. We have Dora. Here's some pics.