City, State
Bel Air, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLS
So i assume most of you third gen guys have seen my bumper :p:

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001-1.jpg

IMG_1002-1.jpg

Now it is not for sale! but... i wanna hear how much you would pay for the bumper (with winch) ?

My Fab guy was debating making more. [ POSSIBLY ]
I paid 1070 for the bumper and 330 for the winch

What would you guys pay????

-nick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn, that is a nice bumper foo. No idea on price mind you.

Wow that is a really good bumper tuff as hell i bet if i could find one with winch for first gen id pay around 1200. got a question for you what is the yellow circle dot behind your grill lower driverside?. Nice x too:thumbsup:

Wow that is a really good bumper tuff as hell i bet if i could find one with winch for first gen id pay around 1200. got a question for you what is the yellow circle dot behind your grill lower driverside?. Nice x too:thumbsup:

thank ya! yeah 1200 seems bout right, the yellow circle is a cover for the winch remote plug.

Ha shows how much of an idiot i am lmao! nice idea. What kinda winch do you have and what do you recomend?.

I have a smittybilt xrc8, I would reccomend a smittybilt X20 8k

your bumper is so f****** awesome. $1200 sounds perfect.

That is a good price :thumbsup: For those who are running body lifts though the mounting would need to be modified so that the bumper would line up right.

This is true. I totaly forgot about that

Does $1200 include a bottle of Vaseline?

I don't know how much time and labor went into that bumper but there are a few vendors on this site selling 1st/2nd gen winch bumpers for less than $500 shipped. with a XRC8 that comes to ~$800.

Does $1200 include a bottle of Vaseline?

What? Lol

An to the following comment, this bumper is a full box plate bumper not just a winch plate. Its entirely coustom made and not based upon a template. It took 5 days to fabricate and mount. Plus its for a third gen not a 1st gen. The third gen front clip is much more complex

For a CNC cut bumper especially in this area is about right.. Most offroad shops charge $85 an hour atleast.. So you figure design time and everything it begins to add up.

does it have skid plate?

lookin good

triton what is the big deal, find something to complain about that isnt someone being polite

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back