Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

WTB: Tan/Cloth OEM seat fabric and foam for 05 Explorer

Discussion in 'Parts and Vehicles Wanted' started by Lodogg2221, January 15, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Lodogg2221

Lodogg2221 New Member

City, State:
      Kokomo, IN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2005 XLT
      Looking for the front seat cover and foam, both bottom and back, for an 05 explorer. Tan in color, and cloth.

I ASSUME the seats use the same covers, and am 99% sure the foam is the same.

All that said, if I can find the foam only, Id still be interested, as the covers are still in one piece, but worn badly.

I hit a few Pick-a-part type places a few months ago with no luck, and with the awful weather we are having right now, its definitely not a good time to go, so hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction!
      Thanks!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. mbo

mbo New Member

City, State:
      Plano, TX
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2004 Ford Explorer
      I have a 2004 Explorer that recently bit the dust - I have a complete set of tan interior seats. They are leather though, not cloth. Seats are in great shape, no tears, all wiring harnesses intact. Let me know if interested.