X Club | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

X Club

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ECX doesnt really extend towards IL and the midwest though. I would have joined that club but im sorta far away.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I hear ya. They told me Mi. was to far too. MWX?! LOL...a nationwide club would be cool though.

well then i guess texas would be out of the question... we should get it started im tellin you im sure alot of people would want to join

mississippi

hey what would be the closest explorer club to mississippi? i did a search and came up with very little. i was wondering if some of you knew of one around that area.

alright i guess thats a no...

i got the decal patterns for the WEST COAST XPLORERS... so if anyone from the west coast wants to take the liberty and start getting something going let me know and ill send them the decal patterns.

Someone talk to Alpha... i think she is either in of knows about a club in her area.. if that is the case... talk to them about branching out. Shes up in WI

Im all about the Texas Chapter... Hookin it up in Houston man... And I know Alecs in Austin soon to be Galveston, Marvin is moving to DFW from Washington, ok89, mbauhier, and mudd***** are all Houston area too. I can pretty much assure their involvemnt of the Texas action.
--bryan

Yea, us here in IL had our Northern Illinois Explorer club disbanded because of the lack of interest. I'm not far at all from wisconsin

espnfreak... contact alpha
soundguy contact alec
tell them your interests and im sure they will want to work something out!

I live only a few blocks from Alpha

I would like to start a club here in wisconsin with Alpha and she asked me if I know of any cool X's in West Allis and I only seen a few including mine and Alphas bad black wicked X with the killer sound system.:D

What about the MidWest Xplorers. LOL

lol, ecx dosn't extend to massachusetts, and thats bout as east as you can get :D

i would love to join a club for Xs, but there just ain't any round these parts. i woulden't mind drivin a few hours every few months to go to a meet. it would be lots of fun.... and yes, the clubs should have lil bumperstickers ;)

umm so yea... we getting this started... a nation wide x club... seriously everyone think about it...

so how do we get this thing started?

unabonked, ECX DOES extend to massachusetts! Contact yob_yeknom or CBoug76 for more information

chris is usially pretty busy, so we haven't been able to get anything going yet

Really lets get a nation wide explorer club going! im game!

Someone did mention this b4 and it made A LOT of sense. Where are you all reading this post right now?
On www.explorer4x4.com
Thats a club in itself with over 10000 members. Why we dont just persue something like that would make a lot of sense to me!

Back