• Register Today It's free!

x with ranger front end

steven2

Reaction score
City, State
acwoth ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
has this ben done a friend of mine just said something about it and i wanted to know could i do it so i could drop my x more

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

front suspension clip? yea its possable make sure you use a 98+ clip make sure its not an edge cause its the same as the explorer pretty much.

there is a guy on this forum he put a 98 mounty front on his ranger and the tailights are from a caddy and he is a member of this forum but i forgot his name on here

Sam, you misspelled 'misspelling' ;)

there is a up to 92' model Ranger in my town with an explorer gen1 front end looks unique so....it can be done but not sure on second gens I would assume yes because isn't the explorer just a ranger with a back on it? correct me if i'm wrong? i mean the front suspensions are nearly identical with 2nd gen rangers and explorers

u talking about the different grills? and the ranger and explorer suspensions are different. as well as the B2 same headlights and grill dont mean anything........ stupid ford

Back