• Register Today It's free!

Xcal2

nfntruth

Reaction score
City, State
Livin in San Diego, raised in Missouri/Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 XLT 4WD, V8
I have an Xcal2 I got from ExplorerExpress. I just traded in my 06 V8 Explorer for an Expedition. (2 car seats won't fit in the Explorer side by side) I flashed my Xcal2 back to stock, but they don't make tunes on the Xcal2 for the new Expedition. It has the 06 V8 4wd tunes for 87 octane, torque and 91 octane. It will work on any >06 Explorer V8. If anyone is interested, Doug at Bamachips did the tunes, I have the original package and CD for livewire. Please let me know if any takers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much are you asking for it?

Not trying to argue with you, but I'd talk to James Henson first, I'd doesn't compute that they don't make tunes for the new Expedition.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/member.php?u=38028

I actually emailed Doug Studdard over at bamachips, he does the tunes for Explorerexpress, and he said they didn't ahve anything for the Expedition. I know that others make programmers and tunes for the new expedition, but I will look into it.
Thanks

how much are you asking for it?

Shoot me an email with an offer to nfntruth79@yahoo.com. I paid $442 for it, and have the receipt.
"05/16/2007 Pending 2006 ford explorer XLT, 4WD, V8. San Diego, Ca gas specifications" thats from the order.

Back