Xlt explorer custom_s 1997 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Xlt explorer custom_s 1997

20131009_153947_zps6112985e.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi mate, nah its a aftermarket headers I got it from online... it looks good and it did made a difference...

Care to share which one? Do you have a link? I have been looking for one forever!!!

Want a rear spare wheel swing out kit for the X, can still open glass over the top without swinging it out, am selling my old one
DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

Want a rear spare wheel swing out kit for the X, can still open glass over the top without swinging it out, am selling my old one

nice one mate! do you need a special rear bar or can still use the original ones.. post few pic's as well and where's the video for the 4wd/mud...?

nice one mate! do you need a special rear bar or can still use the original ones.. post few pic's as well and where's the video for the 4wd/mud...?

It just bolts onto stock bar, has a shaped flat bar that is molded to the shape of the bar. Bolts go through plate that's part of the frame of carrier through bumber to said plate. It is quite strong as I tested it out with my weight as well as tyre.
Am only selling as I wrote the X off & now have a Disco 1, pity as this was my 3rd X & have grown to really like them, especially when you show all the downers (read Nissan & Tojo owners) up LOL :eek: :D

These pic's are of my other X
DSC00874-1.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

It just bolts onto stock bar, has a shaped flat bar that is molded to the shape of the bar. Bolts go through plate that's part of the frame of carrier through bumber to said plate. It is quite strong as I tested it out with my weight as well as tyre.
Am only selling as I wrote the X off & now have a Disco 1, pity as this was my 3rd X & have grown to really like them, especially when you show all the downers (read Nissan & Tojo owners) up LOL :eek: :D

is this custom made for the X or ? and how much is this thing and find out the price freight too pls...

is this custom made for the X or ? and how much is this thing and find out the price freight too pls...

Yes it was made for the X but not made anymore, am asking 250 for it, is worth 800+ on top of more but want it gone as am of on a round Oz trip for a year or 2 in Jan.
It weighs about 20 kilo's (it's a solid unit) so I'll let you ask around the transport mobs to see what the best deal is.
Here's another pic -
DSC00591_zps7ec5e828.jpg

Yes it was made for the X but not made anymore, am asking 250 for it, is worth 800+ on top of more but want it gone as am of on a round Oz trip for a year or 2 in Jan.
It weighs about 20 kilo's (it's a solid unit) so I'll let you ask around the transport mobs to see what the best deal is.

yeah just let me know and I still wonder if that would fit on my rear bar, it seems we have different rear bar....
send more pic's and closer/clearer if possible...

any video for the X on the mud...?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back