XSport in Arizona | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XSport in Arizona

Reaction score
City, State
Ocean county, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 ford explorer sport
Any with an explorer sport in the Arizona area and want to help finalize the development of hot pipes???
It won't take long and there could be a few bucks involved?..
Email me at, "bigmoney1mil@aol.com"
Thx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, please we still need someone to finish these Xpipes before Big Money sends out the hit men on me :p

Anyone?
Does anyone here live in AZ?

Hmm, it's a 5 hour drive to PHX for me, are we talking the prototype set for the test vehical going for the usual and customary prototype price of materials only?

I can't believe there isn't anyone in AZ going for this :thumbdwn:

i'm also 5 hours away and would love to do this if it was a little closer . how long would you guys need the vehicle for ?

10 hours from PHX here.

Mike will have to jump in here with the details...
Depending on what someone is looking for... I am willing to help out.. To get this done..
Let's see what mike says??

Hmm, it's a 5 hour drive to PHX for me, are we talking the prototype set for the test vehical going for the usual and customary prototype price of materials only?

I can't believe there isn't anyone in AZ going for this :thumbdwn:

i'm also 5 hours away and would love to do this if it was a little closer . how long would you guys need the vehicle for ?
PPE would need the car for two days to finish up. I could arrange for you to get a set of downpipes at a great deal or hot pipes, your choice or heck even both. :)
If you are serious about coming out for a couple of days the next step is for us to set up a time with Paul@PPE.

This is a great opportunity for someone....

PPE would need the car for two days to finish up. I could arrange for you to get a set of downpipes at a great deal or hot pipes, your choice or heck even both. :)
If you are serious about coming out for a couple of days the next step is for us to set up a time with Paul@PPE.

I do have a couple trips to PHX planned, not certain on the timing yet tho. April 11-13 is Mopars at the Strip in Vegas I'll be racing at, May 4-7th is the Maserati meet in Reno, and there is a loosly organized turbo Mopar meet in PHX that I could drive Quickslilver to.I was gonna stay 2 nights so it's a possibility. wonder if fitment can happen on a Saturday or weekend? My trip might include a Saturday...

Back