-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

a dia. tape is a good thing i use those alot

speaking of GWNF i was thinking about making a run down there this fall... would any of you be interested?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

GWNF? We're having a run on November 9th & 10th.

So who is actually going to make this trip? Any not-so-built-up guys doing an easy run? I'm unemployed and going broke, so I don't want to make the trip and spend all the money for trails I won't do.

GWNF thread

Dead Link Removed

I keep seeing that it's the 24th-25th? Does that mean wheeling on Sunday????? If so I can make it for at least one day. Please oh please, I really want to go.

Your husband just got a shop? If so, I wish him well, the little guys in the tool and die field have been struggling pretty good for the past year. We are selling an old Bridgeport, good for messing around with, nothing precise. I'm not sure what else has to disappear, but I think I may be taking a road trip out to Illinois in a few weeks, to deliver a Fadal VMC 4020:D I have an offer from the shop that is hiring my boss because I can work with him, but it's an hour away, little far to travel while I'm going to school. And another offer I may have is working in an Engine Shop, almost as far, but for building dragster engines, what the heck8)

Matt, harder stuff Sat. easier Sun.
Friskey, try www.mscdirect.com
Lot of stuff in there, a good Dial Caliper is always handy. I have a Mitutoyo, and it's real accurate, infact after I got one, my boss went out and bought 2 for the shop, little pricey, but still cheaper than many

Oh but I want harder stuff. What time are ya'll leavin' sat?

that is the same question that I have asked a few times now, what time is the run on SAT????

Uhhh, I think 9:00, but do't quote me on that

Okay, from reading everyone's posts, it looks like the only ones who will be out there on SATURDAY in the dirt are Lizard, Bobbed, and maybe ExplornJ (and Darren??).

The rest of us (maybe?) will be up by Saturday night, myself included. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you three (maybe more, I dunno) will be back at Chris' house after 5pm from Paragon, if not sooner?

That's the time I'll try and be up there by. Matt, you GOTTA come, man!!!! I hate being the only sport truck at these things, LOL

Justin, wish I could give you the exit #, but I'll be coming up from the south, and I only remember the exit by sight ;)

You want to turn left for slapnuts' house just after the Weis shopping center on the right though, when you're going up that curved hill. Two stop signs after that and you're there.

What is this with everybody being unemployed?? Maybe we should all start our own Explorer business :D

See you all up there

Damn, now I can make it for Sat, riding w/ Namitey, we're headed out tomorrow afternoon, along with Chaz? I have to leave Sat. night, therefore the Ranger stays on pavement, can't afford any repairs as of now, and everyone else is gunning for Sun:( Anywho, I'll see whoever is there on Sat!:D

I will be there sat and sun, going out friday night after work see ya all there

Sat run starts at 9am sunday run starts at 9am also.

how many trucks are runnin sat and sunday?

Muskrat.... ur cuttin out sat night... is doug stayin for sunday?

darren... when ya gettin here?

Easy stuff Sunday? Great. Count me in for Sunday.

Saturday? Not sure... Depends on how much time I have, but if I do come it'd be for the ride-along program. I'll let you guys know by Friday night.

Exits? From the south on 81, I think the exits for Hazleton are 141, 143, and 145. The third is West Hazleton I believe. In case the numbers are wrong (trying to do this off memory), the first one is the PA-924 exit. So spas, is it the first or second exit?

Lizard, long time no see:D Yeah, I gotta split Sat. night, but Fug is staying for Sun., he really wants to try out his new truck. I guess he found some places down the pines, nothing real challenging, but he said it was a cool ride. We should be up sometime later this afternoon

Lizard save me a sofa? Will be rolling in about 2:30am. Are we going to go right to the trails at 9, or fart around in the second staging area? did you get some rain last night? ( keep the dust down) Save me a parking spot by the garage...tire change in the be fore we go to PAP. See ya'll Later

Spa and anyone else arriving Sat, Lizard has his cell number posted way back on another page mine is (973) 699-1625. Call one of us if we arent back when you arrive.

Andrew

OK, well I just rolled my lazy ass outa bed now..
anyway,,...
John, you can get to paragon via the second exit, (924) just get off and make a left. if you come to my house get off the same exit and turn right, go to the first light and make a lift, go up to the icecream place and bear to your right, at the stop sign make a right, 1 block down and thats my place.

***FOR ANYONE COMMING DIRECTLY TO PARAGON, THE MAIN ENTRANCE HAS MOVED... ITS DOWN THE STREET ABOUT A HALF MILE... JUST LOOK FOR THE PARAGON AP SIGNS***

oh yeah... I trashed the cell phone, just call my home phone @ 570-459-0657

see yall soon!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Woo Hoo! Just got my new rear end in. It's a brand new 3.73 Limited Slip from a 98 with new calipers, rotors, the works. I was going for the 4.10 orginially, but figured with my high OD and small tires, it wouldn't be good for the gas milage. The only thing that sucks is that I don't have time to put it on before coming out there. Oh well, it'll be there for the next trip.

Back