-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

Dang I miss out on everything! Where is Paragon, and when is everyone going?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Xplodor
Dang I miss out on everything! Where is Paragon, and when is everyone going?

Paragon is in PA, and were goin tomorrow... u gotta long haul from CA....

Phew I just finished reading through the last 2 pages of replys. I got home about 30 minutes ago and muskrat is on his way over and Chaz is on his way up here now. I will hopefully be leaving in 2 hours no more. Ive got some cool pics of my truck down in the pines. All simple crap since i was out by myself. (not like there is anything hard down in the pines.)

I won't be coming up tonight. I plan to hit the road sometime tomorrow evening. Hopefully 3-4, so I should get up there around 9 or 10 Saturday night.

the curse strikes again.... Justin (explorernj) flipped his rig off of 80 by 380... to be continued...

Hope he's ok. Keep us informed.....

Originally posted by lizardtrac
the curse strikes again.... Justin (explorernj) flipped his rig off of 80 by 380... to be continued...
:eek: What happened!? Is he okay?

hes ok, truck aint tho....

We're gettin' worried here guys: DETAILS! Did Justin flip both his trucks??

I'll be up around 4pm tomorrow...Matt, need to talk to ya about rotors and brakes-you'll be able to hear mine squeaking from 2 miles away :eek:

Can do a brake job in under 45 min (all four corners). All I need is a large wrench and a 12mm socket. Word.

I hope Justin's alright, any more info?

well to let every one know I am ok, the X is dead, the ranger is dammaged but driveable, I am still in shock, I have to call the insurance co on monday to see about getting the ranger fixed, and getting the X back home, doesn't look like I will be hitting the trails anytime soon

Sorry to hear bout your accident dude, :( I know it totally sucks.

Like I was telling yob_yeknom I would love to come just to drive along since my truck isn't running well but my boss is very understanding about the situation I am in now and has offered me 20 overtime hours this weekend to help pay my lawer fees. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great time and I wanna see pics of what I missed out on. :D

Hopefuly next year, hopefully if I still have my truck anyway :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I just couldn't make it this morning, if I left now, I'd make it there around 10am, so instead, I'll show up a little later on tongiht. Yep, aiight, later.

I'll be leaving a little later than planned also. I'm bringing a friend along and he won't get off work until later than I had planned. Now I'll be leaving around 6pm, so I should arrive around midnight.

Is that too late to get to your house Chris? Will somebody still be awake? And where are we supposed to park all these Explorers?

well bah.... i cant get the **** i need for my trailor... i got up early to go hunt it down... so i could leave... but no luck... so im out... damn it.

Darren I think ur just bull$hittin us bout all those things u did to your truck.... what trailerparts u looking for? wheels? air? u commin up later? you need to prove your truck is worthy u know:D

why would i bull ****? im not one to bull ****... 2 weeks straight of work and multiple trips to the junk yards... i cant find the adapter i need for the drag brake for my trailor... i never pulled it with the f150 and i never realized the drag brake plug was differant.... well ill take some pics hopefully today.... just to show you :p

dude im just fukin wit ya pal... ya commin up tomorrow?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im gonna try to get ahold of my dads friend around 3 tonight.... and see if i can borrow his trailor... for the day... i really wanna come wheel .... you know i do damn it.... and laura wasent even comming this time... just me...

Back