Yakima MegaWarrior Basket w/ fairing, brackets, offroad lights, sold as package deal. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yakima MegaWarrior Basket w/ fairing, brackets, offroad lights, sold as package deal.

Yakima MegaWarrior Basket !!!!!! SOLD, SOLD !!!!!!

I have a Yakima MegaWarrior rooftop cargo basket with front wind fairing, mounting brackets, offroad lights and j-hook setup I used for the spare tire hold down.

All together there's over $600 in this setup and the price listed is half of that for it $300. This is the price or I'll trade for a Train Horn setup for pick-up trucks.

I had it mounted to my lifted Sport Trac but it will fit most cars or trucks with roof cross bars or depending on vehicle it can be mounted directly to the roof rack itself without the mounting brackets.

If your interested in buying it you can call me at 412-606-5029, Jerry or email me.

Don't ask if I'll just sell the rack by itself, it's being sold as a package deal, you can't get all this for this price anywhere.

This rack is huge so unless you have a Cherokee, fullsize SUV. midsize SUV, etc. it probably is too big for your vehicle.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sold !!! pending funds.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well thanks a million...

You said you didn't have the funds, sorry. Adam had first dubs on it. SOLD !!!

I said I would be able to swing it and if I couldn't, I'd let you know. But it doesn't matter now anyway.

Must've been a misunderstanding, sorry bud.

Anyways, I'll post pics as soon as I get it on.

Young Mounty has a LoadWarrior, he might sell now it since he has the MegaWarrior now.

it's all good. would you be interested in selling youngmounty?

most definitely. let me get this new one installed and then i'll go about figuring prices and everything. if you want pictures you can check out my registry!

0804111519a.jpg

Wasted no time getting it all together did ya? Looks good

Looks good man, I geuss you figured out which wire was hot.

Haha yeah. Put it on as soon as I got it, wired it up today. And yep, you were right Jerry!

I geuss I packed it good enough to where it didn't get damaged in transition, good, I was kinda worried about the fairing getting cracked.

Back