• Register Today It's free!

Yellow light

Shooteruk

Reaction score
City, State
UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 North Face Exploder
Okay so after changing the engine, which touch wood is still running, I now have a yellow light on which is a picture of a car with a line through it. It is in the top right side of the instrument panel near the 4 wheel drive lights. I think it's the self levelling suspension warning light. It comes on after about 15mins of driving, turn the ignition off and restart and it will go off and come back on again after about another 15mins. Anyone got any ideas as to what the problem is?

It is the self levelling suspension light. The switch for it is in the rear near the jack and should be turned on. Can you hear the pump running? Check fuses nos 8 & 9 main box. It might just be the ladder rack on the rear axle has fallen off, they do have a tendency to do that. Also listen out for air leaks from the rear shocks.

The pump was working the other day, but haven't heard it since. I'll check the fuses and the ladder rack tomorrow. I take it the main fuse box is the one on the drivers side at the rear of the engine bay? Do you know how the fuses are numbered?

Yes the main fuse box is under the hood (sorry bonnet).
Fuses 8 is Yellow 20 amp for the switch 9 is Orange 40 amp for the relay. They are the large ones and according to my book should be in the second bank 6-10.

Back