you have to see this explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

you have to see this explorer

and

Attachments

• candy2.jpg
    candy2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 635

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Please stop posting pics, it's making me too jealous. :p

that truck is just insane. seriously that is my new favorite "non-performance oriented" explorer. i can't wait until he gets more better pics and shows us his system and interior

So what the deal with the suspension mods. Do you have any details or a way to contact him.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

I want that dam bumper/addon! We must get him on this board.

Originally posted by sonkakaro
I want that dam bumper/addon! We must get him on this board.
He has the same bumper you have.

yes, thats a definate affirm on wanting that bumper... :)
i dunno, it looks like a "custom" 99-00 bumper- it looks like there are intake/openings above the fogs, as well as next to the fogs like brake-duct openings

It looks to be a Go Industries bumper cover for a Ranger mated with a 99 style bumper. Pretty sure that's what it is.

Actually that is the ranger bumpercover i was planning on putting on mine. I was waiting to see if it would fit, it sure seems to so no more waiting. The cover is for 98' -00' rangers, you also need a stock ranger bumper to put under it. Well its out of the bag now just hope no one gets it on here before i get mine done.:mad: :mad: :mad:

off topic- anyone else wonder why us explorer streeters are SO secretive about future mods? not knocking you, svt, cuz i do it too. i dont know why, but i want to do a mod without anyone knowing and then post pics to shock everyone after its finished. it just seems we dont want anyone to know what we're up to until its done.

surprises are the best.

Shock value, plus if you tell someone you're gonna do it, they might go run out and do it before you do. :D

Bumper looks exactly like mine.

wheelsidefar.jpg

Im not sure what all the confusion is about the bumper.
It looks pretty much identical to my bumper, only his chromillusion painted and mine is painted grey.

im not seeing the differences here.. or at least anything that stands out.
Maybe there is some very subtle details that im not seeing.. and if there is.. please point them out and correct me.
:)

well if you look REALLY close in the first pic you can make out that the fog's are rectangular and big in shape, as compared to any explorer bumper, 99+ is round and 98- is small rectangles.

Geez, all this talk about the dude's bumper. So I go back to look at the pics to see what all the fuss is about.
Then it comes to my mind.
How much money has this guy spent on his ride and he can afford a decent camera? :eek:
LoL, that reminds me of something a girl once told me. Back before I was married, me and a friend split the rent on a nice 3 bedroom townhouse. Being the computer geek I am, I had like 3 or 4 computers around the apt. So one night this girl I ponied, says to me, "You have all these computers and you can't buy a bed?"
A man has to have his priorities. :D

that explorer is very nicely done. those bags are real nice

shyyyyznit...thats SICK man...
who did your suspension work?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Xcalibur00
shyyyyznit...thats SICK man...
who did your suspension work?
As far as we know, hes not a member of this board. Try signing his cardomain guestbook and see if you can get any info. If you do, let us know.

Back