you have to see this explorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

you have to see this explorer

Originally posted by sonkakaro
I want that dam bumper/addon! We must get him on this board.
Im with you on that one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, heres my two cents... the very first picture is before he did anything to the bumper, it IS a '99 stock bumper... the pictures posted later are after the change was made, those pictures look similar to a Ranger found here:

Mid-way down the page for front end

If anyone thinks I'm wrong, feel free to prove it, I'm in no way saying that this is THE answer to all your questions and arguments... :rolleyes:

117635_54_full.jpg

It is a custom made bumper. Custom. As in one-off. Not made by Ford. Not made by anybody. Custom. One-off. No more than one made. Custom.

Did you talk to him Hartman?

But Hartman, what they're trying to figure out is if it is a custom bumper or not. :p j/k

i still think its the same friggin bumper i have. i am seriously not seeing any differences that jump out at me making it soo obvious its not the same as mine.. or that its some custom job.
The photos are crap.. the only front shots are fuzzy and under-exposed. Making detail virtually impossible to make out.

SO how anybody could say which bumper is with real certainty .. i dunno..
but i see my bumper everyday and it looks... just like his from what i can tell in the pics

Sexxxy! I don't really like the hydraulics though, but a very nice X. The bumper is the best part though!

And its not a mountineers bumper??:cool:

Custom???

Hartman, did you talk to this guy about his bumper? Because if you did he is full of $hit. This bumper is nothing more than a bumper cover for a Ranger. Avaible from a # of aftermarket shop for around 3 bills. People seem to forget that rangers and Xs used to be exactly the same. So let me help all you out with this.

91-93 Rangers and 91-94 Xs are the same in most aspects

93-01 Ranger front bumpers and air dams will fit 95-01 Xs with a little bracket fabrication.

So if you guys are looking for some front bumper ideas pick up a copy of Minitruckin. A little creativness goes a long way.

:mad:

Back