• Register Today It's free!

Your Opinion Needed!

eRi98

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
ok so im playing around with the idea of fogging my tail lights and the edges of my headlights, so i tried to photoshop the pic and this is what it would look like:

GetAttachment-1-1.jpg

What do you guys think? should i go for it?

Looks interesting. I belive they make stick on things that go on headlights that have a similar look to them.

-Marc

I plan on doing the same exact thing except, in addition, I was going to make a smaller oval(same shape as headlight) for the marker light and a small rectangle on the side of the marker light(if you look at the marker light, you'll see what I'm talking about,not the big rectangle but the small one,that goes sideways), so there is no risk of a ticket, and I was going to use spray tint instead of paint. Needless to say I'm for the idea, especially on my black X. Photoshop this added bit if you get bored. Thanks, Mike (Oh yeah, that's assuming you have clear corners---sorry)

I wouldn't do anything permanent unless you have some $$ to spend. If you don't like what it does to your lights those are some expensive pieces to replace.

Back