your opinion | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

your opinion

mitch

Reaction score
City, State
high point, NC (home) charlotte, NC (school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 limited
i was just wondering what you guys think. i have a four inch suspension lift w/ 32s, but i want to go bigger so i thought i put a body lift on (3 inchs). But there is not a lot of money in the bank right know so i dont think that new tires will in my future. So do you guys think that 7 inchs of lift and 32s would look stupid? :thumbsup: :thumbdwn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if it was me i would def. get larger tires than 32

I wouldnt do it without getting bigger tires.

check ExplorerDMB's truck because he has the same lift set up that you are looking for. i forget what his tire size is but i think its a 33, anyway check out his truck to see what you might wanna get

BigDave!!! said:
check ExplorerDMB's truck because he has the same lift set up that you are looking for. i forget what his tire size is but i think its a 33, anyway check out his truck to see what you might wanna get

Those are Super Swamper 33's, which are much bigger than the average 33. Also, his is second gen, so it'll look a lot different.

Don't do the body lift until you can afford new tires.

woops i thought mitch had a 2nd gen. guess i need to look at signatures more often!

Back