Youtube video for raptor cover on a van. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Youtube video for raptor cover on a van.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
The following is a 21 min video on prep and spraying a full size van with raptor bed liner. I'm going to do this this fall when the heat wave is gone in Vegas. Right one we started monsoon season last night. It will be very hot and thunder rain for the next 8 weeks 110 temps and a years worth of rain in 8 weeks.
Enjoy the video leave comments and if brook knows if we have a sponsor were we can get a discount on price.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How long have you lived in vegas? I never hear about Vegas having dust storms like phoenix gets during the monsoon.

i bed linered the floor of a convertible camaro ihad.it took weeks for the smell to go away.

I don't know about them smell you got a bad product. I did my new Dakota truck a few years ago new truck no smell I used rino when I did my truck. Lived in Vegas 9 years 1 in Tucson . I lived across from the sabino national park. Beautiful if you don't mins gold eagles trying to steal your pugs,tarantula the size bigger than your palm every night on your screen door or he coyotes coming down from the mountain hunting every night in your neighborhood and forget when they have there pups in a mad house for 3 months. And the pack rats eating the wireing out of my new truck. In Vegas it depends were your at. I live in the lakes in summerlin not that bad. But out of the new areas don't go near any construction even though they water down its real bad now. In 9 years this town is now 1.3 million people and has 5 times its size. Rich assholes who buy in the mountain development and spent 500,000 to 6 million are complaining there dogs and cats are coyote chow. And want the BLM to shoot them.its ruff working on my toy since I now have MD.NO more HD's or my gold wing no more gto just wheel chair bound a few days a week depending on how I'm doing with my meds.

That liner is really stout, I want to make a metal bumper and use bed liner on the top.

I have a bumper all ready made out of cardboard and it's going to have a swing away tire carrier. I have an extra generator I'm going to sell on Craig list to buy a mig welder. My friend went to auto zone last month and a ****um stole his mig unit out of his truck. I posted a VW westi rear bumper a month ago. Vw wants 300. If I can get a 4x6 x60 section of steel I'll have my bumper and for $200 they sell the tire carrier that bolts to the bumper

Back