zymol | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

zymol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what would you guys say is the best wax for an x that sits on the street 24-7 in Wisconsin? disgustingly humid summers and below zero winters w/ lots of snow on it? I want it to have the glossy look too. Is this humanly possible???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How long does it take for it to dry? I plan on applying the coats (z1-zsomething) this winter when its very cold. I heard it was like 6 hours a coat? by the time I finish the coats I will have to wax it again :rolleyes:
not really but I do not want to spend two or three days just waxing it.

Originally posted by Gimp
Zaino is supposed to be coming out with a polish that has an immediate cure time and can therefore be layered one coat on top of the other without waiting 6 or 24 hours.

Gimp, where did you hear of this new Zaino goodie? What else do you know about it?

Thanks....

How long does zaino last? I've heard klasse lasts around 9-12 months

I know people who use Zaino only once a year and it holds up well in the Florida sun.

I apply Z2/Z8/Z2 at least every months; not because I need to, but because its almost fun and is good theoarpy.

I heard people have been waiting 3 weeks to recieve their's. By then we will have snow and will be lucky to see 30. It is a definate for the spring time though.

i also think zymbol is over rated.

my suggestion for any car would be RainX....its great stuff, leaves an awsome mirror finish..on one coat it looks good, i usually put on 2.

Originally posted by Fat Boy
i also think zymbol is over rated.

my suggestion for any car would be RainX....its great stuff, leaves an awsome mirror finish..on one coat it looks good, i usually put on 2.

i agree, the rainX polish does leave a nice shine....
but on my explorer it only lasts about a week (at the most):(

Back