Serious Explorations Ford Explorer and Ranger Message Board
#1 Resource for Ford Explorer and Ranger Owners - By Enthusiasts, for Enthusiasts.

Ford Explorer Generation Guide
Ford Explorer and Ranger Forums "Serious Explorations" - View Single Post - Dana 44 TTB outers on a Dana 35 TTB

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 11:16 AM   #1
Trckmagik
Ole Bag
Celina, Texas

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Original Poster)
Dana 44 TTB outers on a Dana 35 TTB

I have a complete dana 44 TTB axle and am looking to put the outers (spindle, brakes, hubs, etc) on my Dana 35. I have heard of this being done, but cant find any good info as to what is invloved.

There is a very vague write up on www.therangerstation.com regarding this modification.

http://www.therangerstation.com/35with44parts.html

Please let me know if any of you have done this or know someone whom has done this. Thanks in advance.

1999 Ford Explorer Sport stock
1994 Ford Explorer 4x4 2" Lift 33" Tires
1995 Ford F350 Dually stock
Trckmagik is offline   Reply With Quote
( Join the Elite Explorers )

For only $20 per year you can become an Elite Explorer member. Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications really work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members can change the forum "styles" to eliminate most ads, including blue underlined links, and no ads on photos. Other benefits include the ability to store 1000 Private Messages, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and to our Photo Gallery and more. Join the Elite Explorers today.