We went to moab where were you? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

We went to moab where were you?

More pics! More pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those pics are great, thanks!!

Jefe no worries we had a great time out there anyway. I hope that we can try moab again when you get your truck fixed.

Jeff,
My world isnt that bad...Come to the 2-by-side.:p Makes things more interesting. lol

:)

Attachments

• mr30-005.jpg
    mr30-005.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 248

Attachments

• mr30-035.jpg
    mr30-035.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 247

Attachments

• mr30-021.jpg
    mr30-021.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 255

This is Jefe from behind, well thats all of my pics that are worth anything. If you want more go there your self and take some...LOL. :)

Attachments

• ap01-001.jpg
    ap01-001.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 268

I mean e-mail me and I'll go with you. :)

Nice pics Jeje, I'm glad to see you had a good time.

thats cool, I recognize almost every part in those pictures you took from my previous trips there. It's a great location!

Ok, after a couple of months I finally get around to posting these pictures.:rolleyes: Well here they are if anyones still interested.

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 165

Attachments

• mvc-004s.jpg
    mvc-004s.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 161

Kenny's Climb...

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 167

hey biggs did you go for easter? I went last week for the rock crawling thing and am going again in 2 weeks for another crawling comp.

Hey what's up, haven't talked to you for awhile. Yeah I went down with 4 of my other friends and had a blast. We met up with some of my friends other friends. They all have sweet rides. I have a few pics I'll post later.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 167

Back