Wheelin at Pendell(Philly Area) and more | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wheelin at Pendell(Philly Area) and more

cool ! ok ...do you want to camp for the 3 days too ?

lets plan a pendell run for next weekend .... saturday 3-25

we can work out the details then ... i would at least need the 85.00 registration then.

do you have a # that i can fax to ? i can fax all the info to you.

anyone else in for the paragon trip ?

------------------
if you never get stuck, you just arent playing hard enough

Fortunately God looks out for fools and 4-wheelers, or am I being redundant.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gee. . . twist my arm why don’t you Dead Link Removed Yep count me in. I’m still not 100% positive I can camp out. But I am going to pay for it just in case I can. The 3/25 sounds fine for my second christening of the beast. She is growling in the driveway as we speak. God it sounds good to hear 350 HP again. For all of you other North eastern wheelers this is one trip not to miss.

TANK since I gave you the info for this trip I would post all the info for everyone to look at. Hopefully we can go up there with a big group. Give me the number and I will call the Club leader and see what is possible.

------------------
98 Sport 4.0L SOHC auto
Drilled Airbox
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Tank
I am going to camp out and stay the 3 day. ANd it is no proplem i can give you the $85 when we go next weekend. i do have a fax number so you can fax my the info. It is 215- 638-1650

ok ill see you then. i will fax the info to you today or monday. i will also post it here.

i am having some logistics problems with the trip....need of a tent or camper... what to do with the kids...etc... but asd long as we reserve the site i will figure out the details afterwards.

oh by the way eagle RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!!

you KNOW you are going for the weekend.

------------------

Hey tank two quick questions for ya:
1) who should i write this $85 check out to?
2) meet saturday around 10?

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box
-Gibson preformance exhaust
-4:56 gears

Hey Guys,
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm actually going to probably be working the Paragon Trip Tank is talkin about. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm in the committee asigned to the whole thing. I missed the last meeting though. Dead Link Removed One of the things we'll be raffling away prizes. That and you'll get a goody bag filled with all kinds of cool stuff from our sponsors. Fun should be had by all. I look forward to seeing everyone on that trip. Register now before it's too late. This trip is limited to 150 people and it's first come first serve so get those registration slips in as soon as you can. Anyone on here who would like a registration slip or who would like more info feel free to email me at Explorerdude@hotmail.com and I'll send you some info. If you need any club contact info or anything just email me and I'll send it to you all.

Unfortunately I'm having major problems with my tranny and don't want to risk wheelin yet, means the explorer is my only means of transportation. Does anyone know a good reliable tranny shop on the east coast?? Doug's tranny shop in AZ sounds pretty decent but that's all the way in AZ and I can't be without my truck for that long. I also called Art Carr and they said they can do the same job for a good bit cheaper but the same deal goes there. I have to pull my tranny send it to them and wait. All the other shops I've tried around Baltimore just laugh at me when I mention an A4LD... Any advice they're would be helpful. Dead Link Removed

Hope to see you all at Paragon in May. Dead Link Removed Maybe I'll have a new tranny by then and can come play, if so I'll probably be a tail gunner. I'm new to that place... I've only been in the club for a couple months now. Dead Link Removed

Happy Wheelin',

Joe Dead Link Removed

PS. If you call Lou(Club President) tell him that you know Joe Gill. Dead Link Removed

explorerdude .... i just emailed you a few questions....copied below

im making reservations for a hotel up there ....does the stuff on friday
start early ( should i stay over thursday nigt ? ) or am i ok driving
up friday morning ...get there around 12:00-1:00

and the same for sunday ... will things end early enough for me to leave
sunday night or should i plan to leave monday ?

please let mkeknow asap so i can make my reservations

thanks
john
"tank"

...j91ford .... i have bad news for saturday ...unfortunately " on many levels " eagle and i wont be able to make it .... i would like to pencil in next weekend ( saturday 4-1 )
im not going to camp at paragon ... as you can tell from above. so we need to talk about what you are doing (accomodations)

lets all keep in close touch over the next few weeks so we can get a solid plan in place for this trip so we get the most out of it !

------------------

Tank...
i am still going to camp out. but i need to get some info. about sending money to who? and what ever else i need to do.

Saturday the 1st sounds good to me im prolly still going to go back there this saturday and play around.

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

well i made the resavations for the Red Ridge Lake campsite I will be with the group tent area. i also called for a registration form after i mail that ill be set to go Dead Link Removed

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

awesome ....explorerdude is faxing me a registration form and more hotel info. so i will be set then too .... i may still try to stop by pendell saturday too but dont hold your breath Dead Link Removed

im going to start a paragon trip thread just so we can have one easy place to get the details

------------------

well tank saterday was quit an adventure i went with sjfonline we both got stuck bad i was very close to tipping over you wont belive me untill you see the pictures.

It looks like i wont be able to make it next weekend i am going to get them gears in finaly! Dead Link Removed

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

awesome !! .... i really wanted to go but it just didnt come together.

so is sjfonline going to paragon ? or at least gonna be another regular at pendell ?

we are definately getting the beast dirty next weekend, so if anyone wants to go to pendell just let me know and we can sety a time

hey j91 you putting lockers in with those gears too ?

------------------

well im am going to have to see if i have enought money when im done wintht the gears i realy want one thought it is very possible just to get one for the rear

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

Tank
i went back in pendell sunday to talk to someone back there and there was about 10-15 trucks. he said that they all are coming back plus more this week end so if it dont rain it sould be a great weekend back there. So if putting the gears in falls though i will be back there but by the looks of it ill be working on the gears

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

great ...sounds like its gonna be a good day ! i think eagle is going to explode if he doesnt get some mud on the beast soon Dead Link Removed

well i hope you get the gears in but if something falls through we will be glad to see you .... make some plans for the trip

------------------

Well looks like im not getting the gears put in this weekend Dead Link Removed but i am definitly getting them put in next weekend.

So ill be able to go to Pendell after all. Dead Link Removed

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

COOL ... ill see you there... probably around 10-11:00

what cb channel do you want to use ?

what about sjfonline ? you think he will join us ?

------------------

ok here it goes..

You know right after the first mud hole there somewhat of a ditch. well i got stuck in it and tried to work my way out of it but it only got worse i slid sideways and had to get a law to come pick me up out of it. and sjfonline was in his stocker and went around me on what looked like an easy trial but ended up in mud up to his headlights. (just goes to show looks may be Deceiving ) moral of the story is go with more then two trucks Dead Link Removed

------------------
*91 EB *
-5.5 Superlift
-33" tires
-American racing rims
-borla hedders
-chip
-modified air box

Are you two done chit chatting. Can I break in here? LOL Dead Link Removed Man-O-man its good to be back online. I was out for about a week and have a lot of catching up to do. J91 you have to tell me your story about your trip. What happened did you slid down the hill sideways? You know its funny. . . I vaguely remember holding on for dear life as the truck I was riding in was also falling over a cliff. Funny how you subconscious block those things out. Hey TANK you still got Drews card? If ya do give him a call. He would love to go 4 wheelin with us. Count me in for this weekend. I just have to filler up and install my CB.

------------------
98 Sport 4.0L SOHC auto
Drilled Airbox
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eagle go check out the nj trails thread ..... sjf got water in his cd changer !!!!!

well tomorow is gonna be fun .... i will meet eagle at his house... and caravan up from there. im thinking getting there around 10-10:30

im looking for drews card now ... if i find it ill call him.

------------------

Back