Now THAT'S one stuck J**P!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Now THAT'S one stuck J**P!!

This guy made a very expensive mistake.

Check out the full album...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/67666395/67666782WcCzGw

Dead Link Removed

Uh oh... white smoke.
Dead Link Removed

Yeah, the loader did a number on his bumper.
Dead Link Removed

Note to self: DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!
Yes, that's the limited, with leather, power seats, the whole nine.
Dead Link Removed

Who wants to bet his ignition system is fried?
Dead Link Removed

I dig the dookie-turd key chain.
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya dont have to be real smart to own one of those huh? I saw one in the wreking yard had 6000 km on it dude let his daughter drive it on a dirt road and she rolled it

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

hmm... looks like a nice mud hole.

I would have pulled ya out.... Jeepers stick together.

I am a new guy here, found it by some crazy links. but i see alot of x plorer guys says..

"Look at how its hard on the sides that is where i would have gone "

No offense to everyone that would have jumped in.
where would the fun be in going around an obstacle.
Maybe that is what they drove to. I would have

Hell where is that place.

I have wheeled with many different people.. from stockers to oh my god wheelers.. and the best time ever is trying to get some one unstuck.. sit around drink some beers and think of crazy ways that you could pull them out.

Hmm we broke 2 chains.... 3 straps..... and my soft top tied in nots.... what could we use now ???????

ahhh the power of mud.

Hey grand cherokee jeeper... next time... hit her about 45 or so... you;ll make it or brake it ....

Bender

OK from what i read (and I might be way off) but there are a few J v's X replys out there. On thing I learned long ago. I am a joking person and do it often. I do throw lots of jokes out there and I know on occasion the circle has to complete itself and the joke is on me. I try to have fun as life is to short to be serious all the time. When I say something on here it is all in "good" fun.

excellent photos

calm down guys it was meant to be a totally harmless joke....but i see none of you took it that way.....

I think that congratulations are due simply for making it trail ready again after that lol.

It'll be better than ever now ;)

Do watch for the brand bashing guys, remember that everyone likes something different, if it weren't that way then life would be pretty boring...

Welcome to the site!

I deleted a few posts trying to get things back on track.

i don't think it looks that deep either. without poking a stick in and by the looks (imagining the jeep not sitting there) it looks like just a wet spot.
question though.. how the heck did you get that much mud inside the truck!?!? that's insane!
good job on getting it out finally.

my wife would be laughing it up if that was me. i think she want's something like that to happen to me in hopes that i won't keep modifying my truck and will quit wheelin. wrong!

THAT'S the reason I now run a beater Samurai. Don't wanna end up killing my X.

Good luck getting the mud out of everywhere. I was NOWHERE near that muddy in my X, and it still has remnanats after a years worth of washing and scrubbing.

BTW, I think you wind the muddiest truck contest!!!!
:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by JDraper
[BTW, I think you wind the muddiest truck contest!!!! :eek: :eek:
I just got done looking through that thread and was thinking the same thing.
Great story and great pics.:D

I am a jeep owner and I really don't appreciated you guys showing bad pics of Jeeps! Just kidding.

I actually joined this forum to commend all of you guys (and girls) on this forum for being such great sports about the stuck jeep. I know many jeep owners would bash other vehicles for being stuck. But not jeep owners are like that. There needs to be many more attitudes like you guys in the world of auto enthusiasts. Anyway happy wheelin'.

Brian

cool, another friendly J**P guy:D J/K, need more people that are out there just to have a blast, and help each other out.

PS, I saw a Chevy that had a hood similar to that picture, but I still think it was a Ford F350 Super Duty hooked to the Cherokee:D

SWEET!

And I thought I had a good 'stuck' story to tell. :rolleyes:

Go park that Heep :D in a river somewhere that is deep enough to clean it for you.
I'm not sure where your air intake starts, but mine starts just above the bumper. I've parked in a river that came to just a few inches below the intake and let nature do the cleaning for me. Seems to work well for me and gets the underbody cleaned better than I ever could.

thats using the ol noggin but i tell you i'd be afraid the rivers here in georgia might take the paint off too!:confused::eek:

wow.. didn't even notice that you are from georgia. i can completely understand how that happened now! the mud here is insane. very deceiving and sticky.

if you guys ever come up to north georgia for some wheeling let me know. i'd like to see the truck that has been put though so much.

haha yea. i was up in apalachacoloa(spelling?) last year. great places up there. stopped by helen on our way back . sure. id give you a heads up. may not have the grand. runing fine and all but im kinda sick of all the high tech crap. looking for and older scrambler or cj7 that i can get running well.

as long as its on the trails.. it doesn't matter what it is to me! and yeah.. all the high tech crap just causes headaches. too much to break and too much to fix.

THe only thing I can say is 'Bender you suck...

I can't play in the mud to save my life here in dried up Southern CO,

I would have tried it and I know alot of other people would have too, like said before live and learn, Welcome to the board and enjoy!

hey, thanks.

all i can say is that the mud sucks , literally!! better have a good winch to pull yu out of that crap because the suction is hell. mud sucks. never again!

yea, thats what i said last time!

Hey MBender, i would love to see your Jeep, i have a friend with a scrambler and i can try to convince him to go out with yall sometime and run, he lives about 50 minutes from savannah on the South Carolina side. I am up at Georgia Southen and would love to see your Jeep sometime and see what it looks like now haha, after a "mud facial". With all the Jeeps up here at Southern, yall should make a recruiting trip up here and round up some more members, they are everywhere adn tehre are some really nice ones as well.

Back