FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights! AND THE WINNER IS.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights! AND THE WINNER IS....

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Hey - as many of you know the winner of the PIAA 9004 superwhite headlights (one of the sets) in Truckhaven in January had a late-model, meaning his vehicle took 9007 (now available) and not the 9004. He finally got his 9007's so the 9004's are gonna be given away yet again :). For those of you who don't know, the PIAA Superwhite lights use the stock wiring and produce a whiter, brighter light. These bad boys retail anywhere from about 50-75 dollars. There the one's I (as well as quite a few other list members) have as stock headlight replacements. Anyways, on to the free stuff. "How do I get this free set of bulbs?" you might be asking. Just reply to this thread with your name and e-mail address (or just name for privacy sake, I don't mind, either way) and in two weeks (July 14th) I'll just write all the names on pieces of paper, toss em in a hat and choose one randomly - seems the fairest way. I'd prefer you NOT e-mail me as my e-mail seems to work only about 1/2 the time, but you can send me a private message through the board if you prefer. Good luck, be sure I have your name by two weeks from tomorrow, the 14th!

The only bummer about this, only those with pre-94 vehicles (with 9004 headlights) can enter. Sorry guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool, count me in...

Ed
ewong33@yahoo.com

I guess this is a good time to start posting.

Steve Parker
scp0407@mail.ecu.edu

It would be a nice b-day present... Count me in...

no worries Matt- count me in!

PIAA lights

hey count me in too.

dodger

Count me in !

email is lennie@cts.com.

You know that I'm in...

David Ristau
DW-Ristau@wiu.edu

BTW...Is this an enter as often as you like drawing? With no purchase required? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.. :)

Be sure to look at the Attica Attacked thread, there are some new pictures up. (Sorry, had to plug my thread.)

Dave

I'm in!

But only if I win!

:D

FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights!

O.K. Let me know when I win - LOL

PIAA's, MMM

Jason R.
oclimaxo@aol.com

Im In the hat....
goodluck everyone

Well, it finally pays to have an older Explorer. How very cool. I'm in!

jon Zensius
zensius@mindspring.com

Matt, I'm glad you are doing this. Good way to get people more open to write on the board. you are getting more replies than that guy that named his post "Teen Sex" or something like that!!

Happy 4th!!!

I'm game

RCJBD@aol.com

91XLT 4X4
Super runner 5.5
33X12.5

gotta go on that one!

All those sleepless nights spent thrashing in a pool of sweat, Waiting, wondering, how I could get some of those superwhite headlights. Now, the time has come...
Count me in.
Thanks Matt

Wabbit

Count me in too.

Good luck everyone.

Tony 91 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

-==== FREE LIGHTS!!!====-

C O U N T M E I N !!!

Explr4x4@hotmail.com

Back