Trailmaster or Performance Accessories | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trailmaster or Performance Accessories

R

rock883

Hey, a friend of mine wants to get a body lift for his, and I already sold mine, so...Well, he wants to know which one is better and more complete, the Trailmaster, or Performance Accessories. The price for the TM is about $70 (according to 4wheelparts.com) and the PA is $85 (also according to 4wheelparts.com) this is for the 3" kit. Is one better than the other, or are they basically the same??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Which year does he have. I'm kinda like the Charles Manson of '95+ Body Lifts. I've convinced many to buy it, but haven't done it myself.

got question

hi.. just new to fourm.. got 93 ford explorer. XLT 4.0 v-6
um only thing i did upgrade on my truck was upgrade the rancho rs5000 shocks and added 30x9.50 bf allterrain ko tires.. but. since i had other ford bronco 2 with 3 inch body lift.. my wife wouldnt let me have 2 toys.. so i assume the bronco 2 is going for sale..so but one deal i made with my wife that as soon my bronco 2 is sold. i would keep some cash to fix up the explorer.. so um got a question.. what would you guys suggest i was more thinking of 4 inch lift or 5.5 superlift.. i dont know.. anyone who has them done.. let me know how was it.. where do you buy it ? what kind of brand.. I was more leaning to rancho suspension lift.. but other friend say more like to go for trailmaster..I just want to purchase completely suspension lift i mean everything the whole set of kit... no gimmck ya know.. so many thanks and please help out.. thanks again dude..

John the 93explobeach....

Back