1985 F150 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1985 F150

snocross1985,

I stopped by that resturant (The Ditch) yesterday after work but apperantly they were already gone, and we don't usally go there to eat except on mondays case the other Mexican place is closed on mondays, but I have tomorrow (friday) so I'll swing by there and snap a few pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks

SVO said:
BTW: I would gladly trade the Blaupunkt for a WORKING AM/FM/Cass factory Ford radio w/knobs, see picture below from Ford manual:

attachment.php

Please email me all the information to bruce_dane@ccsn.edu about the stereo you are looking for. A local junkyard here has been getting some runs lately of 80's F150's & f250's. Do you know cross over information? I'll print out all the information you send me (year of truck, etc) at work and then when we make a junkyard run next, I'll look around for you! :D

I'm jealous, I want that truck! I just need to buy a big piece of property and fill it up with all the cars/trucks I would like!

Dane

that looks pretty awesome! i had no idea that the beds of the 80's f150s looked so retroish...the interior looks very 80s but the stepside bed looks like something from the 60s. i like it either way. man i want a fullsize truck....

Attachments

• 8551.jpg
    8551.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 8521.jpg
    8521.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 750
  • 85101.jpg
    85101.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 6,009

Attachments

• 8571.jpg
    8571.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 8591.jpg
    8591.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,302
  • 85112.jpg
    85112.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 737

Attachments

• 8582.jpg
    8582.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 848
  • 85113.jpg
    85113.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,224

DCanales said:

Thank you sir, as you will notice in the background of some of the pics in this link, I still have the 85' Flareside and Navajo.

http://www.nukinfutz4x4.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=1895&PN=1

The Flareside is now up to 104k miles, I still love driving it, and the looks I get from the older and younger crowds are great and inspiring.
The gas mileage isn't great @ 12mpg, but the air blows cold and she just keeps motoring down the road.

Still a lot more work to do, as a frame off restoration is in the furture plans, as for now I'll keep tooling around town in her.

I did get two of the radios I was looking for (previously mentioned in this thread) with the premium sound amp and with it I added an FM modulated 10 disc CD changer under the seat so I can listen to my tunes and keep it looking stock OEM appearance inside.

And yes the goofy trailer hitch is no longer on it, unless we take the ski boat to the lake (1 mile down the road) then I put it back on, but I'm not fond of it an wished I would have taken it off when I took the photos. :rolleyes:

Jeff - :navajo:

t005.jpg

t006.jpg

t008.jpg

t002.jpg

Get that Camaro out of the picture. :D

Blee1099 said:

You only say that cause:

A. Your jelious
6909Smilie_evil_lol.gif

B. You'd loose
6909Smilie_driving.gif

C. You can't even make your own Chebby run
6909Smilie_I_win_sign.gif

Blee1099 said:

Slomaro's :rolleyes: Dead Link RemovedDead Link RemovedDead Link Removed

j/k :D

Thatr F-150 is really sweet looking....I have always wanted to get an old F-150 and restore it and work on it.

Great looking truck! The weather here isn't very conductive to making vehicles last that long.:(

I love those slot wheels. They look great!

I hate how ford did the dash in those years. If you didn't get the package with the tach, you had to stare at an empty spot in the dash where a tach was supposed to go. :( I had a '84 long bed with a 302 like that, it drove me nuts!

Back