Worlds smallest HID kit Group Buy!! Christmas Special | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worlds smallest HID kit Group Buy!! Christmas Special

ENORMOUS Christmas Sale!!! Group buy ends Monday, December 14th at midnight! Give the gift of excellent night vision and styling this Christmas!!

blazeboxfrontcopysmall-1.jpg

Introducing the brand new, Blaze HID kits. Smallest ballasts on the market. Easiest H.I.D. kits to hide ever! Ballasts 1/3 size of regular ballasts.

GROUP BUY IS OVER!

WaterOne.jpg

WaterTwo.jpg

WaterFive.jpg

WaterThree.jpg

103_2316.jpg

6000K HID's on my own personal vehicles!

blazeboxbacksmallcopy.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump nobody wants HIDS?

these work on First Gens? :dunno:

...It would probably help with sales if it was noted in the first post...

..What vehicles and years are these for?...We have lot's of vehicles that are RBV and also other vehicles that could use these...

Got any pics of these super duper mini ballasts?

Can you use these in diamons cut headlight housings?

Can you use these in diamond cut headlight housings?

Yes, but as with any HID kit, make sure to take the time to focus them because they are super bright and will cause grief for oncoming traffic if you don't (been there, done that). HID light tends to scatter a fair bit in the Diamond cuts. I had mine aimed pretty low and slightly to the right and I rarely got flashed. That wasn't the case when I first put them in. It took me several hours to get them "just right". You'll only know they're right when you rarely get flashed (some jerk will always flash...I used to get that even with stock housings/bulbs when I had my fogs on). "Bright" and "high" are two different things.

Are these just for the headlights or does it include fog lights?

Russ, a HID is a HID is a HID. All that's different is the bulb. Your truck takes H1 in the fogs. It takes a bit of tweaking to get a H1 HID bulb in the stock fogs, but it's been done.

If we can do these in both explorer and 9006 for my fusion I'll probably have interest

Yes, but as with any HID kit, make sure to take the time to focus them because they are super bright and will cause grief for oncoming traffic if you don't (been there, done that). HID light tends to scatter a fair bit in the Diamond cuts. I had mine aimed pretty low and slightly to the right and I rarely got flashed. That wasn't the case when I first put them in. It took me several hours to get them "just right". You'll only know they're right when you rarely get flashed (some jerk will always flash...I used to get that even with stock housings/bulbs when I had my fogs on). "Bright" and "high" are two different things.

Question: (Since you had them in diamond cuts) Is there any dark spots on the road? I have a few darker areas(in the middle) with diamond cuts and silver star bulbs. Was it worth the money? Thanks! :D

Question: (Since you had them in diamond cuts) Is there any dark spots on the road? I have a few darker areas(in the middle) with diamond cuts and silver star bulbs. Was it worth the money? Thanks! :D

Well, the Diamond cuts look nice, but they don't create the best light. The light pattern gets a bit blotchy. I ditched my Diamond cuts for a projector housing. HIDs + Projector housing will give you awesome light rivaled only by doing a full retrofit (costly and a hassle, IMHO).

The projectors aren't everyone's cup of tea apperance wise, but I love them. I did a massive road trip this past summer through the US and much of it involved "all nighters". The combo exceeded my expectations. I used a very bright Osram H1 bulb in the housings before I used HID and I was almost blind. Nothing compares to HID.

lights_front_4_EF_.jpg

So would recommend getting an HID kit if I plan to stick with the diamond cuts? Or just go with silver star ultras? (Last question I promise!) :D

So would recommend getting an HID kit if I plan to stick with the diamond cuts? Or just go with silver star ultras? (Last question I promise!) :D

I'd still use HID. Just take your time aiming them. HID is WAY brighter than the best halogens. I ran HID in my Diamonds for a few years before I made the switch to something better.

I have diamond cuts in my 1st gen (92) and 10,000K Hid's and love em.

Yes, they do scatter...A LITTLE, but then again I have aimed and adjusted them to my liking, its not just twist the bulb in and drive.

By scatter, I mean there are a couple random spots brighter than others, but regular halogens cant even compare to the darker spots.

Heres a pic right when I got them, just aimed them down a bit, no adjusting at all
SSPX0096.jpg

Heres my housings:
SSPX0050.jpg

GREAT combination, although ive heard the projectors are better, havent seen any for a 1st gen yet :p:

I may be interested. I'm waiting for a pic of the ballast and I would be looking for a 6000k H1.

How come this isn't up on your website? I would like to see some pics of everything also. I might be interested in more than two kits...any deal if I buy three or four?

id like to see the size of these ballasts.

We cannot post pics of the ballast until the patent is pending, for litigation reasons but they will be up long before the group buy ends.

The HID kits work for any vehicle you can think up, all that's different is the bulb.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...It would probably help with sales if it was noted in the first post...

..What vehicles and years are these for?...We have lot's of vehicles that are RBV and also other vehicles that could use these...

All vehicles, an HID kit is a kit specifically made for your car, in explorers case older generation use 9007, newer gen use 9006 bulbs.

Back