How to: - Headrest Screen Install | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to: Headrest Screen Install

Prefix for threads which are instructional.
The write up that I did only applies to the seats with the headrests, not the high backed bucket type seats.....

01032007002.jpg

01032007001.jpg

16042007.jpg

Hope that helps,

Si
how did you get the wires to go through the seats? I tried to push the wires through and reached from bottom and felt that it was closed off midway to where I could go no further.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I undid the bottom of the seat back... it clips together, I put my hand up inside the seat and helped fish it though, then, I clipped it back together and job done

Si

Can you tell me or do you have pics showing how you unhooked the bottom of the seat? In the headrest holes, there's foam in there stopping me as well. Any tips? Thanks

I made a hole in the middle of the top of the seat... if you fold the seat forward, you can see the black plastic clip/strip

But this was 8 years ago... a lot has passed since then haha

Si

I made a hole in the middle of the top of the seat... if you fold the seat forward, you can see the black plastic clip/strip

But this was 8 years ago... a lot has passed since then haha

Si

Ok, I'll try to install mine soon. Thanks

Back