anyone tried one of these plug & play direct replacement head units? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone tried one of these plug & play direct replacement head units?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am interested as well, looks nice, wonder how it works and if it does with 4th gen explorers.

I installed one of that mark in my Explorer XLT 2010 works great.
Look for one specific for your truck.

Eonon is an awesome brand. I would highly recommend buying straight from their website though, not through eBay. You pay a bit more but are guaranteed a warranty.
I bought a radio from them for my BMW. It works great and was direct plug and play.

4OldTires -

Can you post any pictures and any issues if you had with the installation ?

Any special adapters ?

4OldTires -

Can you post any pictures and any issues if you had with the installation ?

Any special adapters ?
Sorry no pictures of the installation. Look Eonon page and search the equipment for your model truck. This comes with everything to be plug and play. No need to modify or add anything.

which model did you get ?

So these really just plug and play with your existing 3 connectors and antenna? Even with a MACH system?

So these really just plug and play with your existing 3 connectors and antenna? Even with a MACH system?
It fits perfectly. I have not had problems. Do not forget to ask for the antenna adapter.

It fits perfectly. I have not had problems. Do not forget to ask for the antenna adapter.

does your truck have the factory subwoofer, mine does will the still work?

Back