Virginia beach meet | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Virginia beach meet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

[MENTION=91966]jd4242[/MENTION], [MENTION=13139]unclemeat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=171637]Wills05xlt4x4[/MENTION], [MENTION=12558]boominXplorer[/MENTION], [MENTION=213363]Explorin'VA[/MENTION], [MENTION=89478]Brandon96[/MENTION], and whoever else.

whats everybody interested in? going out to eat? cookout at someones house? and last planning a day for it.

Ill be down next couple weeks for back surgery sooo..

Ill be outa town to aug 21-28..

Hey we can have a meet today at my shop..a meet my transmission that needs to come out and back in kinda meet..lol

[MENTION=85174]kevinspann[/MENTION]?

I'm down for a meet up. I know a guy in the area with a lifted Sport Trac too, he might be in depending on the day. I wonder if I should still be mad at Explorinitup for buying the supercharged 5.0 early last year before I could get to it!

Kevin, its it white?

And i agree, the more its.bumped the more.people see, but we should try and figure out where.to go first.
Like a wing place, or chris.and.tims spot, park at pucknpull and have jose and danny do bbq.again? Haha

Kevin, its it white?

And i agree, the more its.bumped the more.people see, but we should try and figure out where.to go first.
Like a wing place, or chris.and.tims spot, park at pucknpull and have jose and danny do bbq.again? Haha

The lifted Sport Trac that he has? Yes.

The lifted Sport Trac that he has? Yes.

Wonder if its the guy that lives in my neighborhood. Lol

Lol so youre saying yalls shop is good?. I have plans the 15th. Maybe friday the 14th? i get off at 2.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back