1.5inch lift shackles, 1.5 wheel spacers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1.5inch lift shackles, 1.5 wheel spacers

I'm selling off some of the stuff I had on my sport, just decided to go a different route on things.

SOLD ---1.5 lift shackles from pro form fab, with grade 8 hardware. $25 plus shipping

GONE ---A pair of aluminum 1.5 wheel spacers, non hub centric ones that were on a 2wd. $25 plus shipping

stock leaf spring/ shock mounts, not rusted or bent. $10 plus shipping

Driveshaft flanges (both ends) the one to the transmission and to the diff. $15 plus shipping (I have 2 sets) I will press out the old u joints before shipping
flange_zps4a4344e3.jpg

Set of painted center caps, could use a touch up $20 plus shipping
20140730_145846_zps8a8b7319.jpg

Set of 3 center caps for a 3rd gen. Theyre kinda dirty but will try to clean them up before shipping and have some slight scratching.
20140730_150207_zps440ff255.jpg

Everything is obo

Gray radio bezel for 2wd, with intact cigarrete lighter and all tabs good. Has some slight peeling $17 plus shipping
20140730_150047_zpsbfebb953.jpg

Hi-mount 3rd brake lights in used good working condition, no scratching or burn out lights. $10 plus shipping
20140730_150422_zpsbce9d6c5.jpg

SOLD----Ford OEM front tow hooks with mounting hardware, not bent or chipped $12 plus shipping
hook_zpsaa44aa1b.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got a pic of those Shackles? :)

sure do, will get pictures of the rest of the stuff later.
I only took one shackle out to take a picture of, but they are indeed a pair with all matching hardware.
20140725_145329_zps876d455f.jpg

Basically the same as a Warrior, but looks like it has better welds.
Any idea if you can squeeze them in a flat rate USPS international box? Under $30? Lol.

I'm not too sure if it'll be under $30 total, maybe a little bit over but I'll let you know because I paid about 20 just for the hardware if I remember correctly. But if you can pm me your info and ill let you know. They came to me in one of those flat rate boxes so I'm pretty sure that they should fit

I just went online to get an idea of shipping prices and for the box that they would fit in its about $40 bucks alone for shipping.

Do you know how much they weigh by chance?
About 10 lbs?

Oh and I didn't mean under $30 shipped, I meant just for the shipping. :)
I'm not that cheap.

My buddy is currently in Florida, and that would be like $10 shipping? I'm just trying to figure out if he's willing to bring it up for me.
Can you find out how much that would be? And how long it would take to get there? Thanks.

Yeah they probably weigh about that much, I can get a closer weight on them later when I'm home, do you need them to be under 10lbs? Because if theyre over I could just take out the hardware.
haha you had me worried there a little bit on the $30 total, but i'll always try to help a fellow member out when I can.
Not knowing the zip code to where your friend is at I just inputted the university and shipping to there was a little over $12 and expected to be delivered on Wednesday if shipped Monday

Yeah they probably weigh about that much, I can get a closer weight on them later when I'm home, do you need them to be under 10lbs? Because if theyre over I could just take out the hardware.
haha you had me worried there a little bit on the $30 total, but i'll always try to help a fellow member out when I can.
Not knowing the zip code to where your friend is at I just inputted the university and shipping to there was a little over $12 and expected to be delivered on Wednesday if shipped Monday

Awesome, I'll find out his address and probably grab them. :)
And I was just curious about the weight since he wanted to know about how much it would be. Don't worry if it's over 10 lbs.

Can I see the wheel spacers?

Bump for Frank.

Great communication and the item was shipped out quickly.
Not to mention the packaging was overkill. :D

Thank you!

Thanks for the bump. I agree the shipping was way overdone but rather be safe than sorry haha

Thanks for the bump. I agree the shipping was way overdone but rather be safe than sorry haha

Bump again,

Got these from my buddy today. Damn, they're much better built than I was expecting. Going to have fun putting these on..

tow hooks are gone as well

Back