Cobra R's with Pirelli tires. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cobra R's with Pirelli tires.

I have a full set of Cobra R wheels and tires. 17 inch Cobra R's come with the center cap, lugs, locks and a key. All four are straight , with extremely minor and normal curb rash.
The tires are Pirelli Scorpion P-Zeros. 255/60/R17 Tires are fairly worn, about 50% but still have some life left in them. Two have minor curb rash.
The DO NOT include TPMS.

2012-05-19_15-02-27_294.jpg

This is how the could look on your Explorer.

100_0882.jpg

$500.00 local pick up or I could meet you near by.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What you going to run on your ex now? :O

If you are going to be local to Fort Smith Arkansas, let me know!

awe crap kevin. i thought you had sold these! if i would have known you had them, i would have asked you to bring them with you this summer

Damn.. that sucks.. :(

What'd you keep off of it?
Did you by chance keep the headlights? I can't find the retainer ring to hold the bulb in anywhere local or online.. :(

Damn.. that sucks.. :(

What'd you keep off of it?
Did you by chance keep the headlights? I can't find the retainer ring to hold the bulb in anywhere local or online.. :(

I kept and eventually sold the MAC intake, and obviously the wheels which I cant seem to get rid of.

I also saved the yellow smiley face that hung from the rear view mirror, but that is mine for ever.

I will look around. I might have one of those rings at the shop.
I dont think so but I might.

I found a good deal on a set of used blacked out headlights, but they didn't have the rings..
Both don't have them.
It's impossible to find, and ANZO won't reply to my emails, even after several were sent. Oh well, the hunt continues.

You know if any junk yard cars would have the same retainer ring?

Do these wheels have the correct backspacing for our trucks or did you run spacers?

I was thinking they made some that were a direct fit.

Probably too far away for me, but just curious.

Sorry for the hijacking but are these what you are looking for DjDom

Attachments

• IMG_20140905_082830_796.jpg
    IMG_20140905_082830_796.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 315

Do these wheels have the correct backspacing for our trucks or did you run spacers?

I was thinking they made some that were a direct fit.

Probably too far away for me, but just curious.

They fit right up. I just had to zip tie the e-brake cable a little out of the way.

Would you be interested in paying the shipping via u-ship ?

I was mostly curious and thought it would be good information to help you sell.

They fit right up. I just had to zip tie the e-brake cable a little out of the way.

Is yous a 2wd or 4wd? Just wondering if they would "fit right up" on my 1999 XLS 4dr 4x4?

Thanks,
Purple

Is yous a 2wd or 4wd? Just wondering if they would "fit right up" on my 1999 XLS 4dr 4x4?

Thanks,
Purple

yes, mine is in fact 4-WD.
They will fit right up to yours.

Back