November 2014 TOTM - Thankful Moments | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 2014 TOTM - Thankful Moments

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Hey Guys,

This month I believe it is natural to spend some time in thanksgiving for EF and our Explorer's or RBV's. Our November TOTM is our Thankful Moments contest. Find a photo and tell us why your thankful! This can be a group photo or possibly a EF run that you were privileges to attend.

Voting will take place on the 24th and will end on the 27th!!!

Burns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

028_zps869ca02a.jpg

[MENTION=50756]Twiztid[/MENTION]
[MENTION=53464]dkchrist[/MENTION]
[MENTION=87244]gmanpaint[/MENTION]

and bro in law

doing acrobatics while yours truly takes pictures and cooks dinner. Love you guys.!!

August 2006 I needed to rebuild or swap out an engine. I got a used "*****" engine from Jamie in CO for the cost of shipping, Johnny picked me up and we were on our way to Texas to Jeff and Lori's house. After all said and done, the the trip including gas, and food for everyone involved was less than it would have been to get it either rebuilt or swapped out here at home.

Four flat tires on the truck and trailer
Bbq fires
Broken axle shafts during engine test

Trip planning thread

Photo gallery of the trip

AZTrailer.jpg

JeffInBay.jpg

SVOCleanEngBay.jpg

attachment.jpg

Great time with great people.

[MENTION=4452]section525[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16937]SVO[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38784]Stang Girl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=97]Kris Guilbeaux[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2893]410Fortune[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2069]Randall[/MENTION] aka "Mudd*****"
[MENTION=774]Trckmagik[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4107]John_Rock[/MENTION] (R.I.P.)
[MENTION][/MENTION]

Thankful that Brian and others in the group were able to get a strap out to us and hooked up before we flopped it:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_4339.jpg
    100_4339.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 223

Thankful that Brian and others in the group were able to get a strap out to us and hooked up before we flopped it:thumbsup:

First thing I thought of when I saw the post title.

What you really don't get a feel for in the photo is just how many feet of air were under that front tire:D

What you really don't get a feel for in the photo is just how many feet of air were under that front tire:D

I am 6'1". I am standing under your bumper. I also remember I started to lean forward to keep my feet under me and when I put a hand on the front of your rig, it moved upward. Then I grabbed on and pulled back, all the while trying not to fall underneath, and get a tow strap attached. It was a really great time...:D

Back