Great Ford Dealerships | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

Hi, everyone!

As a reminder, I can document feedback (positive or negative) about any Ford Dealership. Once entered, this can be reviewed by the appropriate folks internally. To get started, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, dealership info, and any details you'd like me to include. Leave the rest to me. :)

Crystal

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dealerships are only as good as their service advisers. I have bought five cars ( two Explorers) from Sam Pack Ford in Carrollton. Garrett Tidman will get your car right even if he has to do it himself. The other advisers are nice guys but I always have to take my cars to Garrett to get them fixed. I have never had him tell me "well that's normal" or "we couldn't duplicate the problem" which is on page one of the service advisers manual. I bought my wife an Escape to get rid of her Honda CRV a couple of months ago and called Garrett to make sure he was still working there before I made a decision. Sam Pack is a huge chain of several dealerships and Garrett should be a service manager anywhere, but I sure would miss him him out on the driveway.

Boyd County Ford, Ashland KY. Great service department.

All the right stuff

Proud owner of 2011 explorer limited. Tri white with everything I need. Bought from Raabe Ford in Delphos, Ohio . Great service department, nice knowledgable sales people, and lucky me, I can see the dealership from my house. Beat this.

Gene Messer Ford - Lubbock, TX

Stephen our salesman was awesome. Before I signed any papers he told me what was a good deal, and what I should not buy. He made my wife feel comfortable and she is hard to impress.

x2 Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock!

They always take good care of my Fords, even my older 2nd Gens!

For those of you in the Charlotte Area I am an Advisor at Fort Mill Ford. I'll do my best to keep us on this thread!!!

Brian

Loudon Motors Ford in Minerva, Ohio is simply the best around here. Great prices and easy to work with. I worked with Andy thru the week, and he had the Explorer ready to test when we got there. The price and trade offer was on the mark. No games and no nickel diming the trade down. We drove it home the same day. Highly recommended.

Sam Pack Five Star Ford
Lewisville
Carrollton
Plano
North Richland Hills

All in North Central Texas.

Family owned. No bull.

Sloan Ford Exton, PA

Purchased both my Explorers from them.

Golden Circle Ford, Jackson, TN

Great place to do business

Tom's Ford in Keyport, NJ is a great dealership... I have bought 5 new vehicles from them, the latest just today when I purchased a new 2015 Explorer Sport.

Got a great deal, saleswoman Debbie was nice, finance guy was nice, and the process was quick and easy.

Crystal - any info on Manhattan dealership? It was closed down looks like 6 months ago. Any plans to open another one? I think Ford is the only car company not to have a dealership here. Also, would have been nice to assign us to another dealer for Service. thanks

Crystal - any info on Manhattan dealership? It was closed down looks like 6 months ago. Any plans to open another one? I think Ford is the only car company not to have a dealership here. Also, would have been nice to assign us to another dealer for Service. thanks

Hey, jbrabham!

I don't have information about new dealerships, but you can always locate an existing dealership near you by entering your ZIP code here: http://www.ford.com/dealerships/locate/ Let me know if you have any questions - I'm happy to help!

Crystal

Metro Ford of Chicago,IL and Hawk Ford of Oak Lawn,IL

I have to give some credit to Ford of Londonderry in New Hampshire. Lee Turner is my guy in sales. I bought my Ex Sport from Lee and he was great through the whole process! He's a character, and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was more than willing to take a ride in anything I wanted to check out and was not pushy at all.

If you're in New Hampshire, or even Massachusetts Ford of Londonderry is the place to go! I'll add another update later on once I have experience with the service department.

Note that I have X plan pricing so I did not end up negotiating on price.

Jon

All American Ford--Old Bridge, NJ

Awesome dealership experience. Lowest price in the tri-state area. Easy negotiation, financing, and delivery process from start to finish. Ask for Frank P, the manager, or Jamie, the salesperson, and you won't be let down.

Surprise Ford - Surprise, AZ

Lowest stress buying experience ever for me, Carol Krecker was great to work with as was her boss Dan.
Great job all the way around in this transaction and I'll certainly send folks back to them and Carol!

Chris W. Avondale, AZ

Tom's Ford in Keyport, NJ is a great dealership... I have bought 5 new vehicles from them, the latest just today when I purchased a new 2015 Explorer Sport.

Got a great deal, saleswoman Debbie was nice, finance guy was nice, and the process was quick and easy.

glad you had a good experience, but they are a bunch of scumb**s. When i had my 2011 ltd i had many problems, one being the shifter problem. It was documented many times on this site and i had customer service involved from here. After seeing them several times, they lied and told customer service i was irate and out of control and disrupted other customers and i was never to come in their dealership again. They were mad i had ford customer service involved cause they felt it made them look bad. I had my 2 yr old son with me when i was "out of control" and no other customer even knew that something was wrong... I went to all american ford the next day and the shifter was replaced on the first try and problem solved. If they had any knowledge of the car they would have fixed it quickly like all american did instead of trying to make it seem like i was the problem cause they couldn't do their job of fixing a car...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

glad you had a good experience, but they are a bunch of scumb**s. When i had my 2011 ltd i had many problems, one being the shifter problem. It was documented many times on this site and i had customer service involved from here. After seeing them several times, they lied and told customer service i was irate and out of control and disrupted other customers and i was never to come in their dealership again. They were mad i had ford customer service involved cause they felt it made them look bad. I had my 2 yr old son with me when i was "out of control" and no other customer even knew that something was wrong... I went to all american ford the next day and the shifter was replaced on the first try and problem solved. If they had any knowledge of the car they would have fixed it quickly like all american did instead of trying to make it seem like i was the problem cause they couldn't do their job of fixing a car...

See, and I had the exact opposite experience. I was an All American customer, bought my 2006 Expedition Limited from them. Brought it back for some service, they told me they fixed it, and when they gave me the truck back, they never even touched the part(s) that needed to be fixed. Brought it to Tom's, they fixed it immediately. Sal in service at Tom's is a standup guy.

Back