• Register Today It's free!

2004 Sporttrac Roll Pan!!!

SPORTTRAC702

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas,Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 sporttrac
Does anyone know where to get a roll pan for the SPORT TRACS 2004 model with the wrap around bumper I know I can get it made or make it my self but I would rather spend time doing other mods. I have subscriptions to Truckin, Sport Truck, Mini Tuckin, Street Trucks, ect. and you can find just about anything you want for every BLEEPIN truck or suv except the Sport Trac and Explorers. Though they have come out with body stuff for the Explorers but not the Sport Trac. Soo if anyone has any info PLEASE let me know. I am about ready to get a boat and fiberglass shop to make me a pan and a mold but it will cost me alot of $. But if I do get it I bet there are alot of Sport Tracs wanting one. Thanks for any HELP!

Tim ROLLIN LOW HITTIN HARD!
ps AS THEY SAY STOCK SUCKS!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can't find one.

you should probably make your own- it really won't be that hard and you can find a lot of help and instruction here and the rest of the internet

wish i had one to use to model off of- i bet there would be a market in selling these (unlike the ones for the regular explorers)

anybody near minneapolis want one? lol

btw- here is mine on my explorer

Attachments

• IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 4,190

ya i actually got the 91-97 explorer rollpans put into production. if you want drop me an email and i might be able to get something started. brian@illusivefabrications.com also send me some pics cause i forgot what they look like.

i'd like to find one too....

I was thinking of making my own to, since there are non for us Sport Trac guys....

Back