2007 Explorer Radio doesn't recognize aux line input! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Explorer Radio doesn't recognize aux line input!

MrElcocko

Reaction score
City, State
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ford Explorer
2007 Explorer 2007 Explorer Radio doesn't recognize aux line input!HELP<HELP<HELP

When I plug my ipod/mp3 player into my aux line input on my 2007 Explorer I press the aux button on my radio and it says "no aux audio". I don't even get sat1 sat2. Don't know if my radio even has satellite. I just want to play my ipod/mp3 player. Please help!! Ive read all the post about a similar problem but not like this. I think the radio is not the original to the car. It does say mp3 underneath the cd entry. So it's of the era. HELP!!!!! Please help. Don't know what I need to do. Really frustrating.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. I moved your thread to our Audio subforum where the right folks should see it:chug:

Do I still get to the thread the same way since you moved it? Click on the " my post" tab?

ive tried this didnt work. I didnt have a full charge on my player. would that matter? it says to have a fully charged or new battery.

still didn't work with my ipod fully charged. Makes no sense.

Nope didn't work. Maybe its the radio.

Back