Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the Lottery in September is "First Responders"

For the September EF lottery post media of Firefighters, LEO's, EMT's. etc. For those who are first responders, the media can be of you and your comrades during downtime, training, on a call, etc. The media can also be your local responder firehouse, police station, etc. Anything that pertains to first responders.

The men and women who provide this service for our safety put their own lives on the line. Let them know what they do does not go unnoticed. :salute:

Drawing and ending date is Saturday September 26th.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit media in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member.
Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s). Members are encouraged to post positive feedback about other submissions. Please keep in mind that this not a chat thread.

Special instructions, if any, will be posted at the beginning of each month's theme.

The lottery is also to have fun, so being sarcastic and somewhat of a smart alec in your submission is not only welcomed, but also encouraged. Keep in mind we are a family site.

Procedure:

Announce the theme for the present month, ending date, and drawing date.

Eligibly: All members (except sponsor) are eligible.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am a call/vol firefighter for a town in Massachusetts, this is will be my third year as a firefighter on September 11
IMG_7362.jpg

i am on the company of Engine 4, and Tanker 1

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7829.jpg

These are the lights that i run out the front of my Explorer, Visor bar, dash and two grill lights all RED, i am also running four lights on my tailgate, two are Amber and two are RED/WHITE i also have a carson siren
image.jpg

This is a video of mine and my friends explorer in the video you can see my rear lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHUIqn27c40

There is no explorer in the pic but I figured why not. This picture is of myself and Stan from Yukon men in Tanana Alaska a couple months ago on the Spicer Creek fire. Stan is part of the Tanana volunteer fire department. Have a great night.

1DCB4858-159A-470F-9962-C38242108B16_zpsvbzo2itd.jpg

Was driving last night and came over this inferno on my way to work:eek::mad:

Attachments

• 12002915_10154296302142178_8434572991462261968_n.jpg
    12002915_10154296302142178_8434572991462261968_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 827

This 6 alarm fire was last month at Twinbrook Apartments, about a 1/2 mile from my house. It destroyed a building that had 18 apartments. Due to the outstanding effort of all of the Ocean Township Fire Companies, and those of neighboring municipalities, the fire did not spread to any adjacent buildings. Two OTPD officers were first on the scene and evacuated the entire building with no injuries to any residents.

902516_630x354.jpg

ocean-township-twinbrook-fire.jpg

Drawing will be around noon tomorrow, Sept 26th.

Thanks to those who have posted pics and vid to show support of first responders.
To those who are first responders, big time THANK YOU for putting your lives on the line daily for the safety of others. :salute:

Congrats to Explorer0693 for winning the September EF Lottery.

And many thanks to all of the First Responders who are there when the need rises to the few who run into danger to help others! :salute:

I am a call/vol firefighter for a town in Massachusetts, this is will be my third year as a firefighter on September 11
View attachment 85722
i am on the company of Engine 4, and Tanker 1

View attachment 85723

View attachment 85724

These are the lights that i run out the front of my Explorer, Visor bar, dash and two grill lights all RED, i am also running four lights on my tailgate, two are Amber and two are RED/WHITE i also have a carson siren
View attachment 85721

This is a video of mine and my friends explorer in the video you can see my rear lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHUIqn27c40

Congratulations [MENTION=222251]Explorer0693[/MENTION] :chug:

I added an additional year to your Elite membership.

Congratulations [MENTION=222251]Explorer0693[/MENTION] :chug:

I added an additional year to your Elite membership.

Thanks Rick!

I've been off the site too long...wish I would have seen this! Had plenty of pics to offer!

I need to get internet at our new place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back