Need link to download repair CDs

marragtop

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
balt, md
Year, Model & Trim Level
91, 92, 95, and 2000 xlts
A couple of weeks ago, I saw a post on this forum with a link to a site that allows you to download Ford repair CDs. I've searched and can't find that post. Can someone please post the link? thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a post on this forum with a link to a site that allows you to download Ford repair CDs. I've searched and can't find that post. Can someone please post the link? thanks

Dead Link Removed

There's a link there for the cd's plus a lot more information that you might find very useful

Thanks to both of you!

I wish i knew this about 3 weeks ago. I paid for a cd manual on ebay, go figure. Oh well live and learn.lol

I know this is old but, can someone send me the link for the Ford Repair CD. I have the 2002 Explorer XLT
Thx

I found that link above from techboj to be dead ?

I found that link above from techboj to be dead ?

Shamal, I have the Ford Trucks CD for 1993-1994 as an ISO image. It is 438MB in size. I am uploading it to Mediafire if you want it. It works on Windows 95/98/ME/XP and you'll need to burn it to a blank CD. I'll post the link once it successfully uploads.

Thank you arco ! I will use the link when you get to it.
Best of the season to you!

Re:

Merry Christmas! Here's the link, let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/53jl3pyu3d8lsq6/93_94t11.iso

Once you have the file, you'll need to burn it to a CD. There are many free CD burning tools that can burn an ISO, and some versions of Windows have native support for ISO burning. It is important that you name the CD 93_94t11 for the Ford program to recognize the CD.

This program only works on Windows 95/95/ME/XP to my knowledge. Windows 7 Pro can run a "Virtual Machine" which emulates a Windows XP computer, and it runs well on that.

arco you rule! I've been wanting this too but didn't figure anyone had it.

I did have these before now, so thank you arco. I will be keeping a copy to work on my own explorer and for anyone in the future who needs it.

One note is that the installer would not run under 64bit windows 7. I installed a copy of windows xp in a virtual machine and I was able to use it from there.

One note is that the installer would not run under 64bit windows 7. I installed a copy of windows xp in a virtual machine and I was able to use it from there.

This is what I do on my Win7Pro PC, virtual machine works great. I also have a couple older XP laptops for use in the garage that the program runs on. One is a netbook without CD drive so I use MagicDisc (free) to mount the ISO in a virtual CD-ROM drive.

Back