Shoe Creek, GWNF VA - Trail Run - Sep 20 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shoe Creek, GWNF VA - Trail Run - Sep 20

Leaving civilzation

greetings guys,
I will be going to the cabin Wednesday morning so I will be out of computer range after that point..... I can sometimes see post with my phone, but cannot reply or post. if you need to get in touch with me text is best 8045129288.

reschedule or go... I can go either way and I will be up that way regardless...let me know what you want to do.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! Reignited the conversation. So it's a go and we look to have a solid group.

agree on the no go

This is quick looking like a rescheduling...

Michael,

After discussing with meat and a failed attempt to reach will I am also of the opinion that the weekend is a no go!
Since this weekend is not working out I have decided to spend some time with the wife to get some fly fishing in before the leaves start falling...... obviously that means camp Fishfood is out.

if you guys want to plan another trip go ahead and pick some other dates and I will make camp Fishfood available for you guys then.

guess it doesn't really affect you two who are riding down for a day trip, but at this point I guess it still affects Xeek.....sorry dude.... we will have to do another time.

Did you guys do the day trip? It was beautiful weather last weekend.

Did you guys do the day trip? It was beautiful weather last weekend.

Was a great weekend. But no, we worked on some truck projects instead and likewise spent some quality time with the wives.

In addition I have an exam due this week, so spent some time on that.

I want to resurrect this failed attempt at a run again and lets make something happen here this spring. I'll throw out my available dates being last 2 weekends in April and the 2nd 3rd and 4th weekend in May.

I'm game to bring back the discussion...

redirect to new thread

ok Guys

spring is here and time for another run.....

unclemeeat has started a new thread please direct your attention there.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422966

the above should be the link..... although now that I am typing this I guess that is what dom just sent so never mind.... see you on the next post.

Back