• Register Today It's free!

Picked up our new X Sport

Sinister-CO

Reaction score
City, State
Highlands Ranch, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
After a few months of being on order we picked up our new Sport last Saturday. It's an amazing car! We are thrilled with it! It's just unreal how advanced cars are these days. Who would have ever thought that they would be able to detect cars in front of them and adjust their speed to match. Crazy! Anyway, we have the black interior in it and are taking it in tomorrow to get tint on the front windows and a clear bra installed. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment out of it!!

I would also like to thank Crystal for providing updates while we waited! It made the wait so much more bearable! Thank you!!

2014-07-27_18.32.56_(Medium).jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I would also like to thank Crystal for providing updates while we waited! It made the wait so much more bearable! Thank you!!...

You're quite welcome, Sinister-CO! Thanks for sharing the picture; she's a beaut! :D

Crystal

Looks good. Nice to see yet another CO member. I used to live in Breckenridge and Colorado Springs. I hope to move back some time in the future. Good luck with the Sport!

Congrats! You are going to love this car! We just returned from a 1,500 mile road trip and my wife and I agreed this by far is the best built new car we've ever had and we've had about 18 new cars between us during our lifetimes! The performance and technology in the Sport is fantastic.

Definitely! The car is built well and a ton of fun to drive! Best of both worlds.

Looks beautiful Enjoy your new ride.

Enjoy your new car... Cant wait for mine..

Back