How do I replace mirror puddle light bulb? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How do I replace mirror puddle light bulb?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for your help. I've been without the puddle light for 2 years due to the dealer's lie about the cost to repair. I fixed it in 2 minutes with your help.

Thats crazy they wanted that $. I just replaced the whole mirrors and lights in less then a hour, very easy, only hard part was trying to get the power connector from the mirror down without snagging to connect it to the other end from the door cable wraps.

Puddle Light

my puddle light remains on for 20 minutes after I lock the car. Anybody know why?

my puddle light remains on for 20 minutes after I lock the car. Anybody know why?

Make sure all the doors are closed. Including the hatch. Mine use to do that till I realized I didn't close the hatch window all the way.

Does anybody know the replacement puddle bulb for a 2009 sporttrac. I want to put LED bulbs in mine and thank's to you-all, I know how to do it.. Just can't find the bulbs.

Back