• Register Today It's free!

will the bumper fit

B-MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Chico,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB
I was looking at Carparts.com and found a cool looking bumper. It's the prerunner style with a skid plate attached. When I looked at what they could be put on they only listed a Bronco II and ranger application. Since the years of the ranger and Bronco II are about the same as my 93' EB I was wondering wether the bumper would fit.
The URL for the bumper is http://www.carparts.com/parts/newsearch2.asp?OrderIdentifier=ID011986194114000232&reflink=54304-0-0-0-0&sourceid=2&parttypeid=2038&itemid=241&autoidsearch=NO

Any replies would be helpful, this site rocks!!!
~B-MAN

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure if it will be adirect bolt on, but it might fit. The part is only listed for the '83-'88 Ranger/Bronco II. I think the '89 and newer (including youe Explorer) trucks had different frame horns and bumper mounting system.

mrboyle- thanks for the reply. I was hoping that it might work because there was a listing for a 92' ranger and that would be pretty close. I don't know why there wasn't an explorer application I bet that it would look cool and it's a pretty good price. Any more suggestions or replies would help. Does anyone have one of the bumpers or another one that is a prerunner too?

B-MAN
The 92 ranger style will fit fine. I've swapped numerous bumper/brushgurad combos between explorers and 89-92 style rangers/bronc II's. Only some small adjustments are needed. the bumpers are the same.

bgracen- Dead Link Removed

Thanks for the reply. I think that I'm going to buy that bumper now thanks again.

B-MAN

Back